"Hog" spray/pheromone Updates

What science can tell us about sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
OT2R
King bed
King bed

Re: "Hog" spray/pheromone Updates

Post by OT2R »

UPDATE: it’s been 3 weeks of spraying of spraying almost every night in my pillow case. I missed 3 nights total.

So far, I haven’t noticed anything. The scent is actually starting to get a little annoying. But I only smell it for about a minute, thankfully.
I was hoping the spray would help with my arousal and desire. I have responsive desire but I’m hoping the spray would help in my initial desire and arousal.

I will continue to spray until the whole bottle is gone, mind as well.
proverbs519man
California King
California King

Post by proverbs519man »

It very well might have. We had gone multiple years between the others but since Hogmate we got pregnant several times. Could have nothing to do with it though.
gr8m8
Cot
Cot

Post by gr8m8 »

Passing along some information for everyone. Please read the whole article, it is not that long. This is a controversial subject for sure, but I ran across this article that seemed surprising. I am not suggesting this is a final analysis, only information to consider. Other articles find zero links. As you know, androstenol is considered to be the compound associated as the pheromone referenced in the 'hog' product, there may also be other compounds we simply do not know for sure. The results being nostril-specific seemed odd to me. I hope this link comes through okay. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 1121002301
OT2R
King bed
King bed

Post by OT2R »

If I read that right, that is interesting that it matters which nostril the scent is being sniffed.
Paradox
California King
California King

Post by Paradox »

I am 60, wife is 59 and post-menopausal. We have not purchased this product, but since reading this thread, we are having sex more and laughter is up 300%. Thank you all for this! :lol:
proverbs519man
California King
California King

Post by proverbs519man »

I used it a lot more lately, and it's showing an effect again.

Return to “The Science of Sex”