Institute of Human Anatomy (YT Channel)

What science can tell us about sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
garyb
Queen bed
Queen bed

Institute of Human Anatomy (YT Channel)

Post by garyb »

I was recently search some info about female erection and came across this YouTube channel. After checking it out, it has a plethora of information about the human anatomy. I quickly found myself looking at others stuff like the 5 craziest things found in dead bodies. It's a legitimate channel with this description:
The Institute of Human Anatomy is a private human cadaver lab that teaches various healthcare professionals with the use of real human cadavers.

Our goal is simple -- teach as many people as possible about the one thing they carry with themselves 24/7, for the entirety of their lives -- their body.
Institute of Human Anatomy
--GaryB
🚴‍♂️
Deleted User 146

Re: Institute of Human Anatomy (YT Channel)

Post by Deleted User 146 »

so cool! I'll definitely have to check it out.
Ron
On the floor
On the floor

Post by Ron »

Wow, they do have a lot of info there! Thanks for sharing the link.

As far as female erection, my wife doesn't have much of one. But, I knew a woman many years ago, before the internet, lol, that did. Hers stuck out just past her labia when she was excited and had a visible head to it, much like a small penis.
Deleted User 146

Ron wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:22 am Wow, they do have a lot of info there! Thanks for sharing the link.

As far as female erection, my wife doesn't have much of one. But, I knew a woman many years ago, before the internet, lol, that did. Hers stuck out just past her labia when she was excited and had a visible head to it, much like a small penis.
yep. my wife has one of those. it's quite fun to play with. I've never had trouble finding it, for sure.
Ron
On the floor
On the floor

Post by Ron »

GeorgeB wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:17 pm yep. my wife has one of those. it's quite fun to play with. I've never had trouble finding it, for sure.
Nice! The woman I dated had a long one. I have never seen too many, lol and that was before the internet. You could find hers very quickly.
Deleted User 146

Ron wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:12 am
GeorgeB wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:17 pm yep. my wife has one of those. it's quite fun to play with. I've never had trouble finding it, for sure.
Nice! The woman I dated had a long one. I have never seen too many, lol and that was before the internet. You could find hers very quickly.
It’s not too common, hence the trope of “not being able to find it”
Paradox
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Paradox »

Ron wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:22 am Wow, they do have a lot of info there! Thanks for sharing the link.

Women with clitoro-megaly are usually traumtized by them. When they realize that they have this atypicality, or their girlfriends discover the fact, they can develop such a fear of the boyfriend/fiance finding out that they even avoid discussing marriage. I have had two patients that brought their future partner with them to my office to discuss that unusual feature, and to discuss it as a "normal variant," that functions quite normally. Husbands of these dear people typically view it as just "more to play with." Good for them!
Liverrr
Double
Double

Post by Liverrr »

Deleted User 146 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:17 pm

yep. my wife has one of those. it's quite fun to play with. I've never had trouble finding it, for sure.
Somewhat curious ... is her female erectile tissue that protrudes as sensitive as the head of our hub's erections?

Return to “The Science of Sex”