Has Menopause Changed Your Oral Sex Pleasure

What science can tell us about sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Tantalum
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Re: Has Menopause Changed Your Oral Sex Pleasure

Post by Tantalum »

Ron wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:36 am
Same here, my wife used to get very wet, especially during her horny period of her cycle. She would get so wet sometimes it would soak through her pants or shorts. I thought I was the only one that had the "no friction problem" and couldn't sometimes orgasm that easily. She truly would get soaked.
Oh, yeah, haha, sometimes I would ask my wife to reach down and make a “V” shape with her fingers round the vaginal entrance so that I could have something to push against. Otherwise there was no friction at all.
You definitely weren’t the only one.
Joni
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Has Menopause Changed Your Oral Sex Pleasure

Post by Joni »

Paradox wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:55 pm When my wife began menopause, we had most of the usual challenges, but the thing that changed me the most was that DW lost the pheromones that I enjoyed in how she tastes and smells. Don't get me wrong, I still love going down there, but the smell and taste were powerful over me. She also has thinner tissues there now, and that requires I dial back on the vigor somewhat. I sure wish we had bottled some of that before we lost it!
Have you heard of a product called Julva? It was formulated by Dr. Anna Cabeca. An OB/GYN graduate from Emory University. She has changed her goals in medicine and now concentrates on menopause, horomone optimization and longevity in women and men.
Julva has DHEA and rose stem cells in it. It is amazing at re-plumping the thinning tissues of menopausal women . It works extremely well! It has done wonders for me. No more worries about tearing and dryness and when used on your clit it improves the sensation when it touched! Dr. Anna says to use it on all the real estate from front to back on a women to keep those delicate tissues healthy. It has been a real game changer for me! And you smell amazing’

Return to “The Science of Sex”