Meaningful thread

The best posts, going way back!
Mike smith
California King
California King

Meaningful thread

Post by Mike smith »

I recently read a topic thread that was especially meaningful to me, which leads to the question, what is a post or thread that was especially meaningful to you, what was it and why.
Mike smith
California King
California King

Re: Meaningful thread

Post by Mike smith »

To answer my own question, I was reading in On topic chit chat the subject “coming home from a business trip”
And found two completely different perspectives on it. The first looked at it from a females desire to please her homecoming husband, and the second was a males perspective of a homecoming female. very different response /b] . I found it enlightening.
Lightbulb
King bed
King bed

Post by Lightbulb »

its really hard to narrow it down to one, because there are so many topics that have made me think long and hard about Godly sexuality in general and my own marriage bed in particular. For the single most meaningful for me, it is probably the one that asked if you could ask God one question about sexuality, what would it be. I spent a lot of time pondering that and the responses.
Nate Luckyman
King bed
King bed

Post by Nate Luckyman »

"Who is the pursuer in your marriage?" has been very helpful
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4690&start=20

Most anything where 2pak calls us men to step up and take hold of the charge God gave us to lead our wives and this world.
Just a boy in love with the most amazing woman I know.

Return to “BEST OF TMB”