Spin off- QOTD- foreplay

Self image, being intentional, sexual awakening, nudity, modesty limits, likes/dislikes, sex language
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Lightbulb
King bed
King bed

Re: Spin off- QOTD- foreplay

Post by Lightbulb »

LovingHimAlways wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:08 am Thanks guys :) Lots of great ideas.

I do see a recurring theme in all of the replies. Most of you mention doing things to your wife as your favorite form of foreplay.That doesn't really surprise me as my husband is very similar. He seems to get more excitement from giving me oral than anything I do for him. It makes me feel selfish that most of the attention is on me. :)
This is hard for my wife to understand, but the stuff I do 'for her' is for me as well. She is the primary intended beneficiary, but it feels good to me too. That's the synergy of the marriage bed - it is equally as good to give as to receive, provided you do both.
SLS
Hammock
Hammock

Post by SLS »

LovingHimAlways wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:04 am I have always thought that men didn't really care about all of the extra foreplay and just wanted to get down to the business of PIV. ;)
At least from my perspective the issue is that while PIV is very pleasurable it doesn't take up a lot of time. About 5-10 mins is the average length of PIV per encounter for a couple.

In our case we generally spend 30 mins to an hour on foreplay and manual stimulation of DW while PIV is often over in a minute or less (and in our case made difficult to achieve due to the effects of DW's meds on her arousal). So I can feel a little left out without more foreplay for me.

It is also fun to let desire build until you just can't stand it anymore.
What types of foreplay do you like besides OS? I have a tendency to go straight to oral and not really doing anything else. Honestly, I am clueless about other things to do
Oral is very enjoyable but there are other forms of enjoyable foreplay the wife can give the husband such as....

-Passionate kissing with hugging/grinding.

-Manual stimulation of the penis.

-Pressing and rubbing her breasts against her husband's chest or back.

-The wife taking her husband's head and pressing it into her breasts or vulva.

-Rubbing her vulva or breasts against his penis.

Attitude and enthusiasm are also a big part of foreplay.

For example a wife can make the statement "touch me there" more exciting by adding in a verbal expression of delight (i.e., "ohh touch me there").

Another example would be the wife initiating something like rear entry intercourse in a very physically and verbally seductive manner.
Happily married to Serafina for 9 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2
LovingHimAlways
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by LovingHimAlways »

Lightbulb wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:14 am
LovingHimAlways wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:08 am Thanks guys :) Lots of great ideas.

I do see a recurring theme in all of the replies. Most of you mention doing things to your wife as your favorite form of foreplay.That doesn't really surprise me as my husband is very similar. He seems to get more excitement from giving me oral than anything I do for him. It makes me feel selfish that most of the attention is on me. :)
This is hard for my wife to understand, but the stuff I do 'for her' is for me as well. She is the primary intended beneficiary, but it feels good to me too. That's the synergy of the marriage bed - it is equally as good to give as to receive, provided you do both.
Like your wife, I haven't really understood it either. It's obviously pretty common judging by the answers here.
Guess I should stop trying to understand and just enjoy it. :D
Mr. Wonderful?
King bed
King bed

Post by Mr. Wonderful? »

LovingHimAlways wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:31 pm Like your wife, I haven't really understood it either. It's obviously pretty common judging by the answers here.
Guess I should stop trying to understand and just enjoy it. :D
Yes! Just do [enjoy] it!
Liverrr
Double
Double

Post by Liverrr »

Steveo2.0 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:33 am Light stroking of my cock. Just a finger on the underside all the way up to the head barely making contact will drive me insane.
Totally agree ... that very light touch/teasing is sooo fun
Liverrr
Double
Double

Post by Liverrr »

Naked cuddling to start is such a special feeling, occasionally grinding without penetration is great forplay, making him watch is fun for both, getting him aroused and then walking away to refill cocktails is fun foreplay, and edging each other is key/clutch.
Jerry101
Single
Single

Post by Jerry101 »

Foreplay I love as a man, (being completely selfish)
-kissing, gentle touching all over my body
-being washed in the bathtub, with a HJ, no orgasam
-a foot massage with lotion or soap, (one of my fave.)
-watching DW gently masturbating to near orgasm
-giving OS to DW in a compromising position
-A lengthy HJ edging without completion in prep. for PIV.
- Practically anything thay gives DW pleasure that she is being completely selfish for
NewHubby1
Single
Single

Post by NewHubby1 »

I too love licking and sucking my wifes big breast when I get her going she will reach down and start stroking my cock and she alwaya tells me I have a big beautiful cock and she loves it, this makes me feel good that she is getting turned on. I then usually kiss/lick my way down to her pussy and gently start licking her all over. Her pussy is so delicious I cant get enough !
LovHer
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by LovHer »

We do most of the things that have already been mentioned.
One 'extra' thing I didn't see mentioned…
Sometimes we like to throw in some light dom/sub activities (or attitudes!). For example, I might tell her she's been a bad girl and is going to need to stand with arms against the wall and legs slightly spread as I frisk her. I will then proceed to "search" her sexy body – first through her night gown and/or lingerie – then of course slipping my hands up underneath. It feels extra hot to be "taking advantage" of her as she (voluntarily) submits to my lustful fondling o her body.
Sometimes she will make me get on my hands and knees and do similar things. I love it when she reaches between my legs from behind and plays with my shaft. Even after 20+ years, I will often have to stop her or risk blowing it (which in this case wouldn't be cool, since this is supposed to be foreplay to PIV)
Paradox
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Paradox »

Liverrr wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm Naked cuddling to start is such a special feeling, occasionally grinding without penetration is great forplay, making him watch is fun for both, getting him aroused and then walking away to refill cocktails is fun foreplay, and edging each other is key/clutch.
I am one of the guys that wish we had more foreplay! It kind of makes me feel trashy when she just gets on me hard and fast, pushes me past my orgasm, then is ready to go to sleep. I treasure the time with her and all of her ways of loving me. I don't expect 45 minutes every time, but I do like more than three minutes.
We don't do the cocktails, but I love the foreplay, touching, kissing, rubbing bodies, allowing me full exposure and time with all her goodies, kissing, sucking......WOW!

Return to “Attitudes about Sex”