Make-up Sex

Self image, being intentional, sexual awakening, nudity, modesty limits, likes/dislikes, sex language
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Moonlight
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Make-up Sex

Post by Moonlight »

We’ve had it numerous times. It only works (but not always) when a conflict is worked through, one another is heard, apologies and forgiveness extended. Intimacy then is rekindled, I think, because of the deep emotional connection and healing that takes place while making up.
Paradox
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Paradox »

Moonlight wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:48 pm We’ve had it numerous times. It only works (but not always) when a conflict is worked through, one another is heard, apologies and forgiveness extended. Intimacy then is rekindled, I think, because of the deep emotional connection and healing that takes place while making up.
I think you have found the greatest good in make-up sex! Growth is good.
Katydid
Double
Double

Post by Katydid »

Paradox wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:11 pm I would like to hear people's stories about make-up sex. What was the crisis? How did the make-up sex happen? Did it resolve the conflict? Has age/maturity in the relationship changed this behavior in your marriage?
We don't have make up sex. Never have. Hubby has talked about it and teased about it like we have, but we haven't. When we fight or when he gets in a mood, he's the one who takes sex away. And it only comes back when he wants it to and never in a "let's make up" way.

Return to “Attitudes about Sex”