Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Wardrobe failures

Self image, being intentional, sexual awakening, nudity, modesty limits, likes/dislikes, sex language
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Ron
California King
California King

Re: Wardrobe failures

Post by Ron »

Least acceptable would be camel toe, that can be covered up. Next would be male erection, it happens to younger guys in public, but shouldn't be walking around showing it off. As far as nipples and panty lines, no big deal to either one for me. I would find either acceptable.
Twue_Wuv
King bed
King bed

Post by Twue_Wuv »

I go with 1, 2, 3, 4, the original order.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Here I was just saying I had never noticed a "camel toe", and then I was trying on a swimsuit :shock: :lol: To keep or not to keep. :mrgreen: :lol:
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Irnmyk
King bed
King bed

Post by Irnmyk »

SeekingChange wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:46 pm Here I was just saying I had never noticed a "camel toe", and then I was trying on a swimsuit :shock: :lol: To keep or not to keep. :mrgreen: :lol:

Oh My!!!! I just can't un-read that..... :shock:
oldiesradio
Single
Single

Post by oldiesradio »

There has long been chatter among Trekkies about one particular character on Star Trek: The Next Generation appearing on-screen with camel toe (they wore stretchy Lycra uniforms on that show).

I frankly thought it was some type of urban myth until I bought my first HD television. I was lying there on the couch one night, starting to doze off when......whoa, there it is!

I actually felt very bad for that actress. By reputation she is a very nice woman in real-life.
bandaddie
Double
Double

Post by bandaddie »

None of these visualizations bother me in any way. EXCEPT; if they are the result of ill fitting clothing or slovenliness. There are certain forms of clothing and certain circumstances where such things are unavoidable. I live near the ocean in a warm climate so such things are everyday occurrences.
What I do not like is seeing people dress in a lazy, sloppy manner or attempting to wear clothing which does not fit. I do not think the fashion of torn clothing is attractive, no matter how well body parts are covered. I have seen very sheer yet quite lovely and fashionable evening gowns.
At this stage of my life I can state for certain; I do know what a naked woman looks like, and a naked man, for that matter. Such things, of them selves, do not cause me any psychological harm.

Return to “Attitudes about Sex”