Flat Iron Position

This section is for discussing penis in vagina sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
NewHubby1
Single
Single

Flat Iron Position

Post by NewHubby1 »

Does anybody out there enjoy this position as much as we do? We kind of discovered by accident after vigorous doggie thrusting. my wife laid on her stomach and we put a pillow under her hips to lift her rear up, I laid on top and entered her from behind, it was amazing. my wife said the head of my cock was hitting her G-spot just right and she shook and moaned violently during orgasm.

I love taking her in this position, I love kissing and licking her back and neck while I am burying my cock all the way in her sweet wet pu$$y. We plan on a lot more of this position and feel it is more intimate than regular doggy
Shakeys
Cot
Cot

Re: Flat Iron Position

Post by Shakeys »

This is one of our go to positions. At our age she prefers not to be on her hands and knees for very long when we do rear entry. I can go as slow or as fast as we like and with longer strokes. My hands are usually around her squeezing her breasts and kissing the back of her neck.
SockOrbit
Double
Double

Post by SockOrbit »

One of my favorite things to do with my wife is give her a full body massage. We both strip naked, she will lie down prone, and then I take about 30-45 minutes massaging her back, shoulders, arms, hands, buttocks, legs and feet. By the end my massage is solely focus on her pu$$y (and for about a year, she also let me focus on her anus) bringing her to orgasm. After she has her orgasm, I love to enter her in this Flat Iron Position until I am able to finish inside her. Sometimes we will just lay like this (with me on top of her) for a few minutes after I’ve finished.
I am king of the orphaned socks, and one day I shall gather them all unto me as the planets round Sol. On that day I shall reign down fiery vengeance on the laundry trolls who stole the orphans’ twins, and all will be right again in the laundry lands.
NewHubby1
Single
Single

Post by NewHubby1 »

There must be something just right about the angle of this position?

my wife says the head of my cock feels amazing when I hit the right spot in this position. she will say “right there , right there” so I will thrust in/out in short fast strokes and she will orgasm and her legs will be shaking.

I absolutely love licking her neck and back as she orgasms too, I love bouncing off her beautiful a$$ too
She also likes small bites on her shoulder and neck as I am thrusting. It is all absolutely delicious

Maybe some women of TMB can enlighten us on how it feels ? I know for me it’s is awesome!
Epaminondas
King bed
King bed

Post by Epaminondas »

One of our go-to positions and frequently in the rotation. Might be my favorite. Easy for her to use a bullet vibe, she feels tight for me. Love to bite her neck. Great all around.
HashSlingingSlasher
Double
Double

Post by HashSlingingSlasher »

This is a very intimate position that we don't to do very often, but we really enjoy it. Didn't know this is what it was called! Glad to know!
Slacktide
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Slacktide »

We've done this but reversed: she get on top of me reverse cow girl, and then lays back in her back on top of me. This has a few benifits: I can hold her boobs while I thrust and I'm not squishing her or having to hold myself up.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

We've done it before. Not as much right now with some of the weight I've put on. DW has enjoyed it because of the pressure she feels inside and out. DW didn't masturbate much (very rarely) when she was growing up, in her first marriage and before we married but when she did it was on her stomach. And because of knowing that, it's a turn on for me, especially when I straddle her legs (flat iron or missionary). Everything is tight for me and that's all I can think about...her masturbating. Of course, adding a clitoral vibe adds another dimension and stimulation in that position too!
NewHubby1
Single
Single

Post by NewHubby1 »

The last time we did this position my wife asked me to cum on her rear…..I pulled out and squirted all over her. she seemed to really enjoy this and looked back and gave me a big smile with her green eyes

She said it wasn’t quite as thrilling as doing this in other positions as she couldnt see me explode like she can during missionary when I pull out and ejaculate on her mound or tummy

it was still very intimate and exciting as always though
Jerry101
Single
Single

Post by Jerry101 »

The next time you tell her your giving her a back rub, do this position During the back rub! She will not be opposed to a back rub ever again!

Return to “Intercourse (PIV) & Positions”