Position for shower sex

This section is for discussing penis in vagina sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
MrMarried
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Re: Position for shower sex

Post by MrMarried »

mary4 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:08 am Hi. We've never done PIV in the shower, but we tried. I guess us being the same height doesn't help much. We haven't tried rear entey, it is something we agreed not to do, for the moment. Any other ideas, tips? We do need a lube I guess...
We have a metal stool we put in the shower, not for sex, but because sometimes we get tired and want to shower sitting down. But it might be useful for sex if we wanted to try that, just not the most comfortable sex.

What's wrong with doing her doggy on occasion?
Paradox
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Paradox »

We like the shower for "outer-course," but find that the soap is too irritating to DW's girl parts, and water washes away her natural lubrication. The rubbing of bellies and breasts with soap is awesome, but we can never get PIV to work out for us there.
Melgrace7
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Melgrace7 »

We like the shower for "outer-course," but find that the soap is too irritating to DW's girl parts, and water washes away her natural lubrication. The rubbing of bellies and breasts with soap is awesome, but we can never get PIV to work out for us there.
This is our experience too- If we do things in the shower it’s foreplay only then a quick towel off and move to the bed for the main event.
morethannot
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by morethannot »

We haven't done PIV in the shower. Lots of manual stimulation. We've enjoyed that.
Deleted User 3922

Post by Deleted User 3922 »

KatieMarie wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm The height difference alone makes it a no for me.
Same here....and plus we don't have a big shower either.
Deleted User 3922

Post by Deleted User 3922 »

Melgrace7 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:05 am
This is our experience too- If we do things in the shower it’s foreplay only then a quick towel off and move to the bed for the main event.
We have done this as well. She'll stroke me a bit, or kissing or fondling, boob play..etc....but as I mentioned before, we don't have a big shower and significant height diff....so its tough.
Moonlight
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Moonlight »

Well do shower sex from time to time. It is cramped but even with our height difference we have found a way to make it work. We also like doing foreplay, bathing each other, etc.
Jennyofboys
Single
Single

Post by Jennyofboys »

Only one way to have shower sex for me is from behind smashed up against the glass door.
fearlesslunk
Single
Single

Post by fearlesslunk »

Jennyofboys wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:36 am Only one way to have shower sex for me is from behind smashed up against the glass door.
This is my favorite way too. I think she likes the cold glass on her nipples.
Douglas
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Douglas »

Jennyofboys wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:36 am Only one way to have shower sex for me is from behind smashed up against the glass door.
What about being up against the glass is the only way?

Return to “Intercourse (PIV) & Positions”