DW loves rubbing head on clit

This section is for discussing penis in vagina sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
NewHubby1
Double
Double

DW loves rubbing head on clit

Post by NewHubby1 »

my wife loves rubbing the head of my cock up an down on her clit/lips before I slide inside her, she gets really wet and it feels so good to me too. This really gets me super excited and sometimes I ejaculate too quickly, was thinking of trying some numbing cream? she says it feel amazing and I don’t want to deny her this pleasure
We both love watching while she does this too and the smile she gives me and then the euphoria of sliding inside her

Do these creams really help?
Lightbulb
King bed
King bed

Re: DW loves rubbing head on clit

Post by Lightbulb »

I've never used cream, but I use Roman Swipes, which is like a small moist wipe that you rub on your penis. It numbs enough to make you a little more 'durable' but doesn't take away all of the pleasurable sensations. You can still feel everything, just not quite as intensely. Most of these 'delay' products are either Lidocaine or Benzocaine based (or a combination). Just make sure you apply it 5 or more minutes before go time (and they encourage washing it off after the 5 minutes so it doesn't rub off on her).
DesertDweller
Hammock
Hammock

Post by DesertDweller »

We tried a numbing cream once. It failed to slow down my orgasm, and only made it feel much less intense,
Never tried any again.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

In my younger years, I made the mistake of using a numbing gel not realizing I needed some patience so I put more on. I couldn't feel a thing and couldn't do anything in that session...young and stupid. :lol:
AlwaysLearning
Double
Double

Post by AlwaysLearning »

Double edged sword. We have some and I've had times where it worked with great success. Also had times where I had trouble getting hard again after it took affect...
Married 14 years to an amazing woman. Still learning to "know" her in every way.
Paradox
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Paradox »

NewHubby1 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:41 am my wife loves rubbing the head of my cock up an down on her clit/lips before I slide inside her, she gets really wet and it feels so good to me too. This really gets me super excited and sometimes I ejaculate too quickly, was thinking of trying some numbing cream? she says it feel amazing and I don’t want to deny her this pleasure
We both love watching while she does this too and the smile she gives me and then the euphoria of sliding inside her

Do these creams really help?
Lidocaine cream/jelly does help. It works best if applied about 15 minutes before, but if you don't put on a condom, it will numb her genitalia rather quickly. I recommend Lidocaine cream 15 minutes before foreplay; wash your hands immediately after application. Apply condom before contact with her genitalia.
PaulB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by PaulB »

NewHubby1 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:41 amDo these creams really help?
Yes, but. It will be on your head, and will transfer to her clit, and numb it. A spray that absorbs, such as Promescent might be okay if you waited a bit and then wiped the head before you started.
Happily married for 39 years and living the good life near two of our grandsons!

Marriage and Sex Educator & Blogger
The Generous HusbandThe XY Code
NewHubby1
Double
Double

Post by NewHubby1 »

Well we tried some numbing cream and I-lasted forever and the wife absolutely loved it…….we made love in 4 different positions. she was so wet that I could hardly feel anything, I absolutely pounded her in the missionary position so I could cum. I was worried I was being too rough and pounding too hard, after I came in her for what seemed like forever she gave me a huge smile and said that was so great and that I felt so huge and she could feel me cumming, so I guess she enjoyed it

I was surprised she enjoyed being pounded on that hard….. I almost felt bad for f u c King her so hard
I guess wives enjoy hard deep sex, I feel like I just learned something
Lightbulb
King bed
King bed

Post by Lightbulb »

NewHubby1 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:48 am Well we tried some numbing cream and I-lasted forever and the wife absolutely loved it…….we made love in 4 different positions. she was so wet that I could hardly feel anything, I absolutely pounded her in the missionary position so I could cum. I was worried I was being too rough and pounding too hard, after I came in her for what seemed like forever she gave me a huge smile and said that was so great and that I felt so huge and she could feel me cumming, so I guess she enjoyed it

I was surprised she enjoyed being pounded on that hard….. I almost felt bad for f u c King her so hard
I guess wives enjoy hard deep sex, I feel like I just learned something
Awesome, I am so glad it worked well for you. Sounds like a major benefit for your sex life.
Ron
On the floor
On the floor

Post by Ron »

I have used numbing creams, they work. I did learn if starts to feel somewhat numb in just a minute or two, but it more what I would call on the surface. It needs to soak in several minutes to really help. I used to use it often.

Return to “Intercourse (PIV) & Positions”