Most memorable sex?

This section is for discussing penis in vagina sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Steveo2.0
Cot
Cot

Re: Most memorable sex?

Post by Steveo2.0 »

A few come to mind right away:
1) First time-of course.

2) First time she asked for rear entry. I usually have to request this position.

3) One hot summer night. It had been warm and muggy all day long, so much that the air conditioning had a hard time keeping up. We went to bed around 11:00 just as the thunderstorms were beginning. Something about the thunder and lightning got her going. We made love so many times that night. At about 3:30AM after she had about 8 Os and I had about 4, I finally told her I had to get some sleep. Woke up at 6:00 AM feeling very satisfied.
DaveW
Cot
Cot

Post by DaveW »

There were a couple. But the most memorable was, after 10 years of me asking, begging, bargaining, etc, for her to allow me to give her oral, one night out the blue she spreads them wide, takes my head in her hand and shoves me face first into her :D :D :D .

I will never forget her COMMAND: "Go for it , big guy!"

Up until that time it had never taken less than an hour of direct manual stimulation for her to orgasm. That night she came in less than 15 minutes.
Sygoonda
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Sygoonda »

DaveW wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:41 am There were a couple. But the most memorable was, after 10 years of me asking, begging, bargaining, etc, for her to allow me to give her oral, one night out the blue she spreads them wide, takes my head in her hand and shoves me face first into her :D :D :D .

I will never forget her COMMAND: "Go for it , big guy!"

Up until that time it had never taken less than an hour of direct manual stimulation for her to orgasm. That night she came in less than 15 minutes.
That sounds awesome, Nothing hotter than a DW who is enthusiastic about receiving OS
wanderingman
Single
Single

Post by wanderingman »

I've got several times that have ended very very memorable and our fun to replay mentally.

Wedding nite, because wedding nite, tho it was a little restrained due to being tired. Next morning was great tho.

A few months after 1st daughter was born, DW had been cleared for sex for a few weeks already. But we did a shower together as foreplay (tho our shower in that house was kinda small so it was more for fun than cleaning). As we were drying off she just hopped up on the vanity and it was perfect height for the two of us to couple up.

And another, after our 2nd DD, we played one night on the family room floor in front of the fireplace, DW was still nursing and was OK with me suckling her breasts while I was inside. Magical.

Return to “Intercourse (PIV) & Positions”