Positions for the “limber” couple

This section is for discussing penis in vagina sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Dale
Board Czar
Board Czar

Positions for the “limber” couple

Post by Dale »

I’ve been doing some wonderful marriage counseling the past few weeks with a couple I’ve known and pastored for some time. They are in their early 20s and are experiencing some amazing healing in their marriage, which was very close to ending just a month ago!

As a major part of that healing they are also experiencing a renewal in their marriage bed. Their sex life has taken off, and along with it, their intimacy and joy in each other and in God. It’s truly been an amazing thing to watch and a privilege as a pastor to help them reach this point.

They are looking for some new sex positions to try out and have fun exploring. They primarily have done doggie and missionary, and have also discovered cowgirl and reverse cowgirl too! :D

What are some other positions that have seen some success in your marriage bed? I want to really increase their “library” and keep them on this journey of exploration and fun. Since they are young and limber, some of the more adventurous positions would still work great for them! :lol:

Thanks for your help!

Dale
KatieMarie
King bed
King bed

Re: Positions for the “limber” couple

Post by KatieMarie »

Spoons is nice, but you don’t have to be stretchy to do it. It’s basically where the woman is Little Spoon and the man is Big Spoon, and he penetrates her from behind. The good thing about it is that it feels really good, and neither DW, or DH has to hold their weight.
Mr. Wonderful?
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Mr. Wonderful? »

A doggie variation that we like to mix in is standing doggie (her standing bent over with me entering from behind) where she usually uses the bed for support.

Another that we don't use super often, but is pretty amazing in the right situation is the Bodyguard position. This may depend if heights line up appropriately, but it is both standing upright with with husband entering from behind. This trick to making this position ::alarm is to have a full length mirror to stand in front of. The ability for me to engulf her in my arms while having access to anything I want with my hands, along with the visuals provided by the mirror resulted in some of the most memorable sex we have had.
Crow
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Crow »

69 if for no other reason than variety. 69 after some intercourse for additional variety if they are daring.

Woman face down, man on top. Some similarity to spooning, but the man holds his upper body up with his arms. The angle causes his penis to hit her g-spot 😮. Try it with her legs closed and open. Legs closed makes it tighter for him 😲. Not as much in and our movement, but it’s really good!
Slacktide
Single
Single

Post by Slacktide »

We don't do this much anymore but standup 69'ing used to be pretty fun.

The "wheelbarrow" positions can be pretty fun, and there are several variations involving the bed or chairs.

Return to “Intercourse (PIV) & Positions”