Parting lips for penetration

This section is for discussing penis in vagina sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Tantalum
King bed
King bed

Re: Parting lips for penetration

Post by Tantalum »

Yes, my wife parts her labia.
When I’m ready to enter, she reaches down, with the right hand she gently holds the head of my penis and with the left hand she opens her labia and sort of “guides” me in.
Sometimes I can also feel a slight wiggle and I presume she’s using the head of my penis to open up the inner labia and help me in.
She’s always done it, since day one. It’s quite nice actually, it makes me feel “invited”.
2Cor517
Double
Double

Post by 2Cor517 »

This is one of the greatest small details of the MB in my opinion. It is great when she receives OS before IC and there is no need for manual separation. I also absolutely love when she separates her lips in anticipation of penetration. Not only is this visually appealing but it is an emotional and conscious cue that she is fully in acceptance of me.
Deleted User 3092

Post by Deleted User 3092 »

2Cor517 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:27 am This is one of the greatest small details of the MB in my opinion. It is great when she receives OS before IC and there is no need for manual separation. I also absolutely love when she separates her lips in anticipation of penetration. Not only is this visually appealing but it is an emotional and conscious cue that she is fully in acceptance of me.
I really like how you’ve put this. It is one of the greatest small details- and the most intimate. The wife getting ready to receive her husband.
DoveGrey
On the floor
On the floor

Post by DoveGrey »

Searching wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:07 pm
2Cor517 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:27 am This is one of the greatest small details of the MB in my opinion. It is great when she receives OS before IC and there is no need for manual separation. I also absolutely love when she separates her lips in anticipation of penetration. Not only is this visually appealing but it is an emotional and conscious cue that she is fully in acceptance of me.
I really like how you’ve put this. It is one of the greatest small details- and the most intimate. The wife getting ready to receive her husband.
I started being very deliberate about doing this so he can see it after something I read on here. It's probably one of the most beautiful things we do. It's quite emotional. It's very like the lifting of the veil during a wedding ceremony, which I actually am unable to watch because of how intimate it is.
Myers-Briggs INFJ - The Advocate

"She will do him good and not evil
All the days of her life.
"

~23 years and counting~
KatieMarie
California King
California King

Post by KatieMarie »

It's probably one of the most beautiful things we do. It's quite emotional. It's very like the lifting of the veil during a wedding ceremony, which I actually am unable to watch because of how intimate it is.

I never thought of it that way. That’s awesome, and something I will have to try.
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love.
DoveGrey
On the floor
On the floor

Post by DoveGrey »

KatieMarie wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:06 pm

I never thought of it that way. That’s awesome, and something I will have to try.
I won't get into details because it's probably the most intimate moment we've had apart from our first kiss and our first time having sex. I didn't think he'd even notice, but I was very wrong. It was that powerful. Highly recommend.
Myers-Briggs INFJ - The Advocate

"She will do him good and not evil
All the days of her life.
"

~23 years and counting~
KatieMarie
California King
California King

Post by KatieMarie »

I won't get into details because it's probably the most intimate moment we've had apart from our first kiss and our first time having sex. I didn't think he'd even notice, but I was very wrong. It was that powerful. Highly recommend.

Yeah, that is something that definitely belongs in that moment with your hubby! But I’m going to give it a try and see if mine notices. No pun intended, but it sounds deep and meaningful.
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love.
Olorin
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by Olorin »

DoveGrey wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:16 pm
Searching wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:07 pm
I started being very deliberate about doing this so he can see it after something I read on here. It's probably one of the most beautiful things we do. It's quite emotional. It's very like the lifting of the veil during a wedding ceremony, which I actually am unable to watch because of how intimate it is.
Very beautiful, and true.

Prior to PIV, DW has usually had an orgasm, and both of our sex bits are covered in lots of coconut oil, so most of the time there is no need for guiding or deliberate parting of labia. I think we will give it a try for the extra emotional connection.
SLS
Hammock
Hammock

Post by SLS »

I have done it occasionally using my hands but it is much more intimate in my view to use the head of my penis.
Happily married to Serafina for 8 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2
LovHer
Double
Double

Post by LovHer »

She will usually reach down and open for me. I love the view when she does that.
I'm surprised no one mentioned the shaven vs unshaven variable. Since my wife only trims a bit and does not shave down there, the hair would get in the way a bit if either she or I did not pull the lips open a bit upon entering. If she'd be completely shaven down there (which has never happened), I'm guessing it would be easier to just slide in without spreading the lips a bit.

Return to “Intercourse (PIV) & Positions”