A question about female orgasm and PIV.

This section is for discussing penis in vagina sex.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

A question about female orgasm and PIV.

The woman usually has an orgasm before PIV
50%
The woman usually doesn't orgasm before PIV, but usually orgasms during or after
33%
The woman never orgasms when we have PIV
11%
We don't have PIV
6%

Total votes: 54

KatieMarie
Hammock
Hammock

Re: A question about female orgasm and PIV.

Post by KatieMarie »

southernf wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:52 pm
KatieMarie wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:11 pm
southernf wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:52 pm For me, I usually (but not always) have one before PIV during foreplay, almost never have one during PIV (but have on occasion), and never have one after. I honestly have never thought strongly about having one after... but it may just be because when he has his, it has just always seemed like the natural conclusion. I know it doesn't have to be that way, but it's just always been our way and I never really questioned it that much... probably because of my lack of experience before marriage.
So your hubby pulls out, rolls over and falls asleep too? :lol:
:lol: There have definitely those times. I think it's just always been the end for us. Have there been times when I wished it lasted longer for my enjoyment? Definitely, but I've never really pressed that because honestly he has always been pretty generous during foreplay.
Same with me. I mean he’s usually really generous before. Afterwards? He’s sleepy.
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love, and to raise our son or daughter in the love and mercy of the Lord.
Steveo2.0
Double
Double

Post by Steveo2.0 »

I usually will manually stimulate DW’s clitoris until she orgasms then we have PIV intercourse. Occasionally she will ask me to stop stimulating her and try to orgasm from PIV. It works about half the time.
MrMarried
Hammock
Hammock

Post by MrMarried »

Usually during and after, and after that, etc.

Return to “Intercourse (PIV) & Positions”