TMB STUFF

Marriage affirming, romantic, and flirty T-shirts and mugs.

Learn more, or Get Stuff and save 10%

A search for multiples

Multiples, how to make orgasms better and the like. This is not a problems section.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
SeekingChange

A search for multiples

Post by SeekingChange »

Does anyone have any safe links or resources to help a woman learn techniques on achieving, or helping achieve (a man's role), multiple orgasms?

I know I have come across some over the years, but it's not something I can recall of where I saw them.

This was inspired by @Link+Zelda's source link to a TGH post.
Last edited by SeekingChange on Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
benny
King bed
King bed

Re: A search for multiples

Post by benny »

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, are you wanting him to have multiples or him help you have multiple orgasms?

I've never read anything on how to have them I kinda figured it out on my own with a few suggestions from a couple of highly sexual friends. After reading the article you cited, sequential orgasms are what we both experienced. I found the article pretty good BTW thanks for sharing. Sorry I know this probably doesn't help.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Last edited by benny on Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

benny wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:56 am I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, are you wanting him to have multiples or him help you have multiple orgasms?
Thanks, I went and edited to clarify. It's about me/the woman having multiples and a man helping her discover it.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

Lol, I had to edit mine too

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

You've probably already seen them, since I've posted them here before, but here are two articles that formed a two-part series on Christian Nymphos:

Part 1
Part 2

Zelda got more from reading the comments than the actual (short) articles.

And of course the discussion in this thread here on TMB. I think it's mentioned in that thread, but I've definitely read in multiple places that toying around with clitoral vs. non-clitoral orgasms and seeing the relative difference between them in terms of refractory period might give results (e.g. some women can't do multiples unless the first one is a G-spot O, etc.)

Here are a few other sources:
Beyond the Single Orgasm - HHH
Sequential Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms - MCS
3 Ways to Make Multiple Orgasms Your Reality - IIM

Not sure how new/helpful any of those will be, but there will probably be non-members read this at some point, and hopefully they'll get something from it!
-Link+Zelda
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Thanks @Link. I haven't checked it all out, but I am sure it's a good start. And even if I have read them in my past, my husband hasn't. ;)
footnassman
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by footnassman »

SeekingChange wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:00 pm Thanks @Link. I haven't checked it all out, but I am sure it's a good start. And even if I have read them in my past, my husband hasn't. ;)
Sounds like an interesting read to do TOGETHER, in bed...when the kids arent a distraction, with a bit of wine, perhaps.....or, while soaking in the tub while he rubs your tired feet and toes....

Just a thought on how MY wife would introduce these subjects....or articles. I can tell you it WORKS on me....I would be willing to BET that it would work on your hubby, too. Most of us are INCREDIBLY simple creatures in our interest in our naked, or nearly naked, wives reading sexy articles to us....just sayin'....

Return to “Orgasm & Sex Drive”