Clean up

Multiples, how to make orgasms better and the like. This is not a problems section.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Dad24
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Clean up

Post by Dad24 »

We just grab a towel before we start.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

jj1234 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:43 pm Curious. When you go to the Barth room does gravity deal with the semen or do you need to wipe/ encourage it out of you?
After peeing, it takes a little extra wiping. Nothing more than that.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
MiddleMan
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by MiddleMan »

We keep a washcloth handy. DW immediately puts it on as I pull out, so I rarely get to see post-coital lady bits. :( She gets up and goes to the toilet holding the washcloth there, and my job is to wash out the washcloth, get really hot water to soak it, wring it out, then she cleans up with that. I will clean myself up with it while waiting for the water to get hot enough for her. We also use a towel under her so none gets on the bed. DW is extremely tactile and cannot stand a wet spot where she is sleeping.
MrEden
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by MrEden »

Other than having a rubber sheet between the mattress pad and the mattress, we don't worry about the mess. We just don't see interrupting the afterglow! We do it on my side of the bed -- I rather like falling asleep in it. And it dries.

She will wash up before going to sleep or getting on with her day if we do it in the daytime. Unless we are going out I don't bother.
CTim
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by CTim »

DW keeps an old hand towel handy. This prevents an immediate dash to the bathroom, although the bathroom dash usually happens within a couple of minutes.
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

Most nights the DW gets up and cleans up, depending on how much is there she might bathe off quickly in the tub. Other times when we have a long session she falls asleep and doesn't do anything about it.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

DoveGrey
Hammock
Hammock

Post by DoveGrey »

jj1234 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:43 pm
Curious. When you go to the Barth room does gravity deal with the semen or do you need to wipe/ encourage it out of you?
Just a bit of extra wiping, as SC said. However, gravity is one reason why I go to the bathroom right afterwards. That and it helps stave off a UTI.
Wife of 22 years
0.8 of 20 lbs lost and back on track after too much Christmas yumminess!
Sygoonda
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Sygoonda »

We have an old towel to put underneath us, and we have a box of tissues near by. DW does not like fluids, so I am in charge of wiping her up before she heads to the bathroom to clean up.
Earl
Double
Double

Post by Earl »

We use a Liberator Throw on the bed. It works better than the previously used towel as DW can squirt a bit; just enough to result in a significant wet spot but no runoff risk. We also have a clean/dry washcloth handy when we start. Good for managing lube drips during and fluid/lub drips post, etc. If DW is giving me a HJ, we add some toilet paper. Given our position, most ends up on me and DW finds it works better than a washcloth. She does an initial wipe down and gives me a taint massage after. I later clean up more with a wet washcloth.

Return to “Orgasm & Sex Drive”