Clean up

Multiples, how to make orgasms better and the like. This is not a problems section.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Awesome5
Single
Single

Re: Clean up

Post by Awesome5 »

Let it leak out cause it's hot to me. We have towels and wipes to clean up. I also go to the bathroom to freshen up.
LBD
Blanket on a secluded beach!
Blanket on a secluded beach!

Post by LBD »

ahh yes, the old "post-sex waddle" off to the toilet... :lol: If I have gotten nothing else from this site, it has been good for me to see the prevalence of this ritual throughout marriedom. It used to really bother me, but not nearly as much now.

Word to the wise, if you have a septic system, do NOT use facial tissue (Kleenex, Puffs, etc) and flush them - they WILL not degrade properly and you can stop up your system. This can happen otherwise, even if on a sewage system, as the facial tissues do not come apart when wet like toilet tissue and they can get clogged in the toilet. You wanna talk about buzz-kill - try dealing with an overflowing toilet while naked post-coitus. :o . It can be rather humorous to talk about later....maybe :lol:

My wife does typically use the facial tissue (that we keep a box of on BOTH sides of the bed) but she deposits the tissue in a trash can by the toilet (use one with a lid). In a pinch we have used everything from a wayward pair of panties, handkerchief, t-shirt....whatever is at hand. If on the tile floor, I have been known to say "just let it go and I'll clean it up (with a rag)." I don't mind ;)
There are no solutions, only trade-offs. -Thomas Sowell
::dog
Tantalum
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Tantalum »

Clean up? No big deal.
When we were first married, we didn't even used to clean up, just fall asleep after lovemaking. Yes, DW leaked onto the sheet and there was a damp patch. It didn't bother us much at all. Yes, the sheets got stains on them. It just reminded us of our bedroom activities.
These days we keep a cotton handkerchief under the pillow and DW puts it in between her legs after PIV and it soaks up most of the sperm.
Sometimes we forget the handkerchief and then DW has this quite amazing ability to get up and keep it in, waddles to the bedside cabinet and gets one of them out and then whoosh...
I have always considered myself lucky to have a wife that has no aversion to the liquid I produce.
Crow
Single
Single

Post by Crow »

GeorgeB wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:30 am We keep a collection of hand towels in my bedside table. Those generally contain / clean up semen, lube etc.
Same here. Small white hand towels that are also used as exercise towels at the gym.

Return to “Orgasm & Sex Drive”