"Ruined" orgasm (multiples for men)

Multiples, how to make orgasms better and the like. This is not a problems section.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Catalyst
Single
Single

Re: "Ruined" orgasm (multiples for men)

Post by Catalyst »

I would assume that ruined orgasms are more common in sexual relationships where the woman takes on the more dominant role. Is that accurate?
benny
Hammock
Hammock

Post by benny »

Catalyst wrote:I would assume that ruined orgasms are more common in sexual relationships where the woman takes on the more dominant role. Is that accurate?
I would think it's the opposite, the man knows when to stop before the PONR

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Tom312
Single
Single

Post by Tom312 »

Catalyst wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:47 am I would assume that ruined orgasms are more common in sexual relationships where the woman takes on the more dominant role. Is that accurate?
This is true for us. She likes to be in control of when and how I orgasm and I like to give her that. Infrequently she ruins my orgasm. It still gives me a physical release but they are very frustrating when not expecting it
Catalyst
Single
Single

Post by Catalyst »

Tom312 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:50 am
Catalyst wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:47 am I would assume that ruined orgasms are more common in sexual relationships where the woman takes on the more dominant role. Is that accurate?
This is true for us. She likes to be in control of when and how I orgasm and I like to give her that. Infrequently she ruins my orgasm. It still gives me a physical release but they are very frustrating when not expecting it
So, is the sex imbalanced, whereby the focus is on her sexual pleasure and not yours? Do you prefer that?

Return to “Orgasm & Sex Drive”