Questions

Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Hoosiermarine
Cot
Cot

Questions

Post by Hoosiermarine »

Been married 17 years. Sex life is good! Often and enjoyable.

My DW can get very wet! Not that it’s on the sheets but her vagina is extremely wet. She said it almost causes her to lose the friction of PIV. Not sure what’s causing it. And tips to help.

We recently (2 days ago) learned about FE so a few questions for the crowd.

A week ago we were giving OS mutually her on top 69. And she moaned and I got about 2 tablespoons of a very sweet liquid in my mouth. I’m assuming that is FE?
She wanted PIV me on top so we did. Good friction great sensation and then boom it was like she couldn’t feel me and I couldn’t feel her. When she squeezed me with her kegels I could feel her but she was so wet no sensation or friction. Is that FE?

Thank you for helping!!
Deleted User 3593

Re: Questions

Post by Deleted User 3593 »

Hoosiermarine wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:47 am Been married 17 years. Sex life is good! Often and enjoyable.

My DW can get very wet! Not that it’s on the sheets but her vagina is extremely wet. She said it almost causes her to lose the friction of PIV. Not sure what’s causing it. And tips to help.

We recently (2 days ago) learned about FE so a few questions for the crowd.

A week ago we were giving OS mutually her on top 69. And she moaned and I got about 2 tablespoons of a very sweet liquid in my mouth. I’m assuming that is FE?
She wanted PIV me on top so we did. Good friction great sensation and then boom it was like she couldn’t feel me and I couldn’t feel her. When she squeezed me with her kegels I could feel her but she was so wet no sensation or friction. Is that FE?

Thank you for helping!!
I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but my wife too, gets so wet sometimes, the friction gets minimal, so she has to take her hand and wiper her pussy, just so that it's not too wet for her to cum.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

I have a similar issue, I get too wet so I lose sensation. Sometimes it is extra fluid whether FE/gushing.... but sometimes it just good ol' fashion natural lubrication. There is a difference in the feel of the different fluids.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Tantalum
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Tantalum »

My wife definitely never produced FE but during her fertile mid-cycle days her natural lubrication used to be so slippery there was almost no friction during PIV. (She was never on hormonal contraceptives so her cycles were always very definite.)
Jerry101
Single
Single

Post by Jerry101 »

My wife does not want PIV sex after an orgasam resulting in a forceful female squirt, or FE. The sex leading up to this is very pleasureable for her and b/c of that squirting orgasam occurs. A few moments after, her g spot vaginal wall is very swollen, and her natural lubricant gets washed away by the orgasmic fluid. PIV is no longer pleasureable to her...
David 103
Single
Single

Post by David 103 »

Hoosiermarine wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:47 am A week ago we were giving OS mutually her on top 69. And she moaned and I got about 2 tablespoons of a very sweet liquid in my mouth. I’m assuming that is FE?
Nice! But that is quite a lot. Did you swallow?
morethannot
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by morethannot »

Yes, I would assume that's FE. Lucky for you! :)

Return to “The G-spot & Female Ejaculation”