Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

What if it is urine? Would it bother you?

Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Re: What if it is urine? Would it bother you?

Post by MrMarried »

It does not smell like urine. It smells something like that, only muskier, if left on an unwashed towel for a few days.

My wife usually squirts a bit and sometimes gushes, especially if it has been a while. It's no big deal. We just put a plastic mat and a towel down. If it is urine, I don't care. When she gets on top, I don't mind laying on a wet towel full of the fluid, even if it were urine, in order to have sex with my wife. We take a shower when we are done and wash it off, anyway. I don't drink the stuff, though I have got gushed in the mouth before and washed my mouth out, back when my wife was more into receiving OS. We wash the towel and the mat when we are done.
Deleted User 1902

Post by Deleted User 1902 »

Wouldn’t/doesn’t bother me at all!
Graypoet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Graypoet »

My beloved wife over the years has been extremely wet from orgasm but she has never gushed or squirted. If it were urine would not bother me in the least.
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 2
Happily married
King bed
King bed

Post by Happily married »

My wife, on occasion, has "leaked" (her term). It happens when using a vibrator, never PIV. I am not bothered by it and wouldn't if it happened during intercourse. I think she has a mental thing about it that holds back from letting it happen naturally being a little embarrassed about it. I say, let it go or flow if that's the response during an orgasm, don't hold back.
Violet
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Violet »

When I go by smell I'm not convinced it is. It doesn't smell the same. I can EJ and then go to the bathroom soon after and both smell totally different. With the amount that comes out it seems like it has to be urine, but I don't think it is.

If by some chance it is, i would be bothered to do it around DH. I don't care if I'm just by myself. It's my body and that's what it does when I go totally crazy with my Hitachi :lol:
Wife of 20 years
Deleted User 1917

Post by Deleted User 1917 »

If that were the case, it would not bother me at all!

Return to “The G-spot & Female Ejaculation”