Ovulation and FE/gushing

Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
SeekingChange

Ovulation and FE/gushing

Post by SeekingChange »

A simple question.... does being around ovulation time, make you more susceptible to FE/gushing?

Would it be a direct cause by hormonal or physiological differences? Or an indirect cause by being more horny or aroused, therefore causing a difference?

I had an experience, where it seemed like it happened beyond any control. It's confusing because nothing we were doing, in my mind, should have triggered such a response. Just simple penetration caused what felt like a gush...if I feel it running down my cheeks, it's a "gush" in my mind.

Granted, initial penetration is a favorite part of mine and can make me go from dry to wet in .2 seconds....but not usually gushing wet. :shock:
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Irnmyk
Hammock
Hammock

Re: Ovulation and FE/gushing

Post by Irnmyk »

Well, we are well beyond the days of ovulation - years wise, and missing (removed) equipment wise, but since our current ability to function sexually is a result of bHRT which, in effect, makes all 30 days of her month the same as any of her several day period of ovulation previously, I think my comment might have some merit.

She gushes randomly, and not too often at that. It's not predictable, but when I've noticed it is when she is on top - and the reason I would notice is the warming effect of the flow of her fluid over my general genital area as gravity does its work.

Other times, the only evidence is the (overly) wet sheets (if we are in bed, but if on the couch or other such scenario, when we would use a towel, we probably wouldn't pick up on any wetness due to the towel's absorptive capabilities.)

I don't have an answer, but I have a hypothesis. It is that it seems most likely to occur when, during penetration, the orientation of our bodies (WOT, cowgirl, for example) is such that the angle of the erect penis pushes it forcefully into the forward wall (closest to her front side) of her vagina closest to the "G" spot side (which is also the bladder side).
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

Irnmyk wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:27 am ...is such that the angle of the erect penis pushes it forcefully into the forward wall (closest to her front side) of her vagina closest to the "G" spot side (which is also the bladder side).
Yeah, that forward wall is typically, if not always, at play....I can assume G-spot, but I am not sure of it. It's the randomness of it I am trying to figure out. Because it's the same position we almost always start with, so why the difference? We may never know.

Would hormones, or even arousal, cause the g-spot area to naturally protrude out, to be more easily and naturally stimulated, triggering such a response? I know the cervix shifts and moves, does the g-spot do as well?
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Irnmyk
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Irnmyk »

So, I am a technical professional who deals with data, repeatability, randomness, cause and effect, and all those good things on a regular basis, so they don't go unnoticed even outside my work-a-day world. They are ingrained into my psyche.

That said, I can't explain the randomness.

For her, I do know that her arousal path from initiation to "O" is never the same, so repeatability here is difficult to achieve.

For me, I love it when she does this, and would cause it every time we have penetration (or manual stimulation simulating penetration) if I could, but I can't seem to get there.

Since the fluid (which, from my/our research we don't believe to be urine) has to come from a reservoir, it may be a function of how full said reservoir might be at any given time - just as urination itself is a function of how full the bladder is.
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

In my opinion from studying my DW, it is dependant on how aroused and horny she can become and proper stimulation. For her a vibe usually does it. She's past menopause and it still happens so I don't see that affecting it.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Epaminondas
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Epaminondas »

My wife is much more likely to gush around ovulation.
MrMarried
California King
California King

Post by MrMarried »

I haven't paid attention, but usually, if my wife has enough orgasms, she eventually has FE. Maybe if she is ovulating she is hornier and more likely to keep on going?

Return to “The G-spot & Female Ejaculation”