Prepping for FE

Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
TxGuy
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: Prepping for FE

Post by TxGuy »

We have beach towels that we use when we know there is going to be a fun mess. Better than someone having to sleep in a wet spot. :lol:
Proudly married for 25 years. Through all the ups and downs we are blessed to be together.
IntimateMoment
King bed
King bed

Post by IntimateMoment »

I hope if I ever do it, the inreased pleasure will be worth the clean up. ::lol
Blessed to have a second chance. Say hi and share your knowledge.
benny
Hammock
Hammock

Post by benny »

My DW makes sure she's in my side of the bed so she doesn't have to sleep in the wet spot 😂. That's about all the prep we do
MrMarried
Hammock
Hammock

Post by MrMarried »

Bonnie+clyde wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:21 am We have been blessed recently with Bonnie achieving FE more and more easily. She can do it herself (manually), with me from PIV, and now with manual stimulation from me.

Question for those of you who also have FE in your MB often: Do you have recommendations on absorbant or waterproof sheets or pads? We feel very unprepared and would like to not have to stop and go get a bunch of towels every time we have sex. :lol:
I went to a Walmart that sells cloth. On the cloth rolls you may find rolls of plastic used to cover furniture. I asked a rep there to cut some of that off. I cut it in half. I put that down as a mat and a towel on top of that. She lays on the towel. Very rarely do we get wet sheets, like once every few years.

Return to “The G-spot & Female Ejaculation”