Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Female ejaculation question

Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Wheat48
King bed
King bed

Female ejaculation question

Post by Wheat48 »

I think this may have happened to me for the first time, but I’m not sure.  DH was giving me OS and he got a surprised look on his face when he pulled away. There was a large wet spot on the sheet. I was trying to figure out what was going on, so smelled it, and it was not urine, but it was not the same texture as my vaginal lubrication, much thinner/wetter.  My question, there was no squirting of any kind, no gspot stimulation going on and nothing noticeably different about my orgasm. This what has me puzzled and not sure if this is what is going on.   For those that have experience with this, was your experience ever like this?
SeekingChange

Re: Female ejaculation question

Post by SeekingChange »

I am still trying to figure out my different experiences. It sounds similar to what happens to me, but I haven't always had an orgasm when it's happened. It's left me baffled.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

This was discussed some last fall in case you hadn't seen it:

Questions about FE

I do know I've read/heard it can happen before, during, or after the O. And if it's "before", then the session can be free of an O altogether and still have it.

-Scott
-Link+Zelda
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

Also, I've read that some women just spontaneously just start producing FE in their 40s, just like some women suddenly become multi-orgasmic in their 40s.

-Scott
-Link+Zelda
one_woman_man
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by one_woman_man »

Congrats Wheat! Don't let the baffling nature of this minimize the pleasure you felt and the you accomplishment you experienced!

There are people who debate whether it is urine or partly urine, or not at all. I think, don't make a big deal about it! It feels good, so celebrate it. It comes as a result of intense pleasure, so be glad. Not nearly everyone gets to squirt! So, feel great about your accomplishment!

It doesn't happen regularly in our MB. It is more of a surprise each time! Not that we are surprised that Mrs. OWM can do it, but because it doesn't happen like clock work. But it is a thrill when it does. It doesn't necessitate G-spot stimulation here. And no, it doesn't usually squirt far. I don't think it needs to to feel good :D

Does that help?
luvabug99
King bed
King bed

Post by luvabug99 »

That’s similar to DW’s first experience with FE. We were using a vibe (OS isn’t on our menu) but the rest sounds pretty familiar. It happened a couple of times randomly at first. Over the last 2 years it has become almost every time for us, but through manual g-spot stimulation. That’s never with an orgasm, as DW has never had a g-spot orgasm. She does enjoy g-spot play, but thus far needs clitoral stimulation to O.

We bought a waterproof blanket on Amazon (got a pet blanket as that was cheaper and easy) and throw that down on the bed every time we’re getting busy.

Enjoy the new addition to your MB!

PS-every time I typed “g-spot,” my phone autocorrected it to “happy.” I think my phone knows a thing or two 😂
Earl
Double
Double

Post by Earl »

Yes! When giving DW OS, she would occasionally have a very intense orgasm and produce a watery fluid. It tasted different than normal, maybe somewhat bitter, and wasn't slippery.  It didn't squirt out but was enough to wash away the slippery liquid that she had produced earlier and leave a bigger than usual wet spot.  I assume that it was FE. That was several years ago and DW hasn't wanted OS in a while in spite of her overall libido being stronger. This sounds similar to your experience.

Don't recall exactly when, but it was roughly when DW was in her early 40s...

Wheat48
King bed
King bed

Post by Wheat48 »

Thank you all for the input. Well, something new then!  I am early 40’s, so that seems to line up with what you were saying Scott. I appreciate the feedback, as I really didn’t want to google the term and wade through junk
Oldbear
California King
California King

Post by Oldbear »

This happened for us when Mrs. Oldbear reached her 40s. Now it’s a regular occurrence and adds zest for her and me during her orgasm. It happens with g-spot stimulation and the more her anticipation the greater the result.
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

My wife has female ejaculation, sometimes lots of it. It is like you describe, thin and watery, not urine for sure. She makes a good wet spot when she orgasms.  i like it!

Return to “The G-spot & Female Ejaculation”