07/10/2024 - Which "angle" do you prefer?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

07/10/2024 - Which "angle" do you prefer?

Post by SLS »

For those of you who use mirrors and or take pics/videos for sexual activities which viewing angle do you prefer? Front facing, side view, from the back, etc.?
Last edited by SeekingChange on Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Happily married to Serafina for 10 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: 07/10/2024 - Which "angle" do you prefer?

Post by newwifenewlife »

We don’t video or photos of us having sex.

When using mirrors for foreplay and sex, we usually do facing - because we’re doing rear entry so we can look into each others eyes and I can get an eyeful of “bouncing chest” from a different angle.
Last edited by newwifenewlife on Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

We don't use mirrors much, but we enjoy taking pictures and videos. We both shoot from our own POV. We enjoy seeing the angles we typically never see.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
LovingHimAlways
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by LovingHimAlways »

We have not ventured into pictures or videos. My husband might get a kick out of it, but I know I would not. I would be critiquing the way I look too much to enjoy.

Plus the whole fear of someone else finding them later...No thanks :)
MiddleMan
Hammock
Hammock

Post by MiddleMan »

We have a couple mirrors, one that is on a vanity along side the bed so that gives a full side view. I take a look at it frequently, though if we are too far toward the footboard there isn't much to see. There is a small one on a highboy dresser that I can sometimes angle down toward the bed and looks good if she is on top. I can see the in-and-out. It's rarely in the right angle, and if she's on top it means she's working for an O and wants my attention on her, not on the mirror. But when I do get a view from there, it's fantastic.

Pics and vids are a no-go with DW.
mywifesman
King bed
King bed

Post by mywifesman »

SeekingChange wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:12 am We don't use mirrors much, but we enjoy taking pictures and videos. We both shoot from our own POV. We enjoy seeing the angles we typically never see.
That's interesting - which allows each to document to things, activities and features that turn on each person. But it might be - and I'm probably not alone in this - that while they allow it, or may even enjoy looking at the photos or videos later - I'm thinking very few women would want to do the photography or videoing themselves. My wife sure doesn't. But she's okay with it. I have a still / video camera that does NOT connect to wifi or the internet - which makes us feel a lot safer. I can put stuff on SD cards that are easy to hide away. Also, I found a viewer that can play the SD cards - and the card is always immediately removed after viewing. I would NEVER use a smartphone to film sexual stuff - too many possibilities of accidentally hitting the wrong button or some accident that makes your love life go viral, LOL. Yes, I know one can encrypt, but if not really savvy about such tech, I think an accident might occur.

And one other thing about the above - always set up your camera stuff, get the angles and light correct, so that you aren't fiddling with a camera during sex - as it can be a mood killer - which my wife will attest to.
Liverrr
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Liverrr »

For PIV - side view using mirror. For mutual MB - standing in front of mirror. Have not filmed ourselves , but he wants to.
Paradox
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Paradox »

I guess this confirms our "Plain Vanilla" status: we have never talked about using mirrors.
DesertDweller
Hammock
Hammock

Post by DesertDweller »

We don’t really have a prefered angle, other than those where DW can see the action! She is quite visual, and one of her favorite mirrors is a simple hand held one. I makes it easy for her to see me give her oral.
We have a mirror on the headboard, which works well for her to see what’s going on during WOT!

Camera angles work the same way, but can be more difficult to position. We got a cheapy tripod, and that helped.
We decided to make a vid of us doing doggie one time, by laying the camera on the floor, lens up. Made for a fantastic angle and a very explicit vid, however, gravity after orgasm sure glopped up the lens! :lol: Made for a fun finale! So fun, we did a few more just like it, and we aren’t really doggie fans!
Lightbulb
King bed
King bed

Post by Lightbulb »

never done either, but I suppose if I were to imagine mirrors being part of our marriage bed(room) it would probably be on the ceiling so I could see her movements from that angle if she was on top (and same for her view if I was on top). As far as cameras/video, I suppose what I'd be most interested in would be any angle that showed my penis moving in and out. I'd love to see rear entry, me laying with my back on the bed, her laying with her back on my chest and stomach, with her legs spread and the video from the foot of the bed. I don't expect anything like that to ever happen in real life.

Return to “Question of the Day”