Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

09/15/2021 - Best position choice if you know you will climax quickly?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
California King
California King

09/15/2021 - Best position choice if you know you will climax quickly?

Post by SLS »

There are times where for whatever reason I know that no matter what happens I will climax quickly during a sexual encounter.

So I've had to figure out which PIV position gives the most delight in the short time I have.

Husbands, which position works best for you in this situation? Wives, what works best for your husband?

Also for the wives if you are in a state where a quick climax for you is possible do you have a position preference or will anything work?
Last edited by SeekingChange on Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Happily married to Serafina for 7 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

footnassman
Single
Single

Re: 09/15/2021 - Best position choice if you know you will climax quickly?

Post by footnassman »

Not sure if I am understanding the question....but as hubby, if I think/know I am going to ejaculate quickly because I am/she has me so turned on...if I think I have a slight chance to delay....I would want her on top, facing me (definitely NOT reverse cowgirl) or "missionary"....I have a hope of holding out in these positions. It is interesting though....because she, even knowing she has me close to losing control....she wants whatever effort/time I have to be spent pounding her hard, from behind....her fave...and mine, too....so I have not a snowball's chance....but, she loves it. Who am I to argue?????
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

If I understand what you are saying, my husband no longer ever ejaculates in speedy manner. He is more at a place where he is more responsive and dependent on my climaxing than a particular position. So my answers are if we are desiring a quicker finish.

For me, it would be a missionary variety, such as with the CAT technique or what we call an "X position". There are times that an O is possible within the first minute, and so we are both done quickly.

For him, I would say a rear entry position....these are the positions used for "just for him" or, for whatever reason he couldn't ejaculate in the other positions, this is the go-to for a finish.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
CTim
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by CTim »

Hard and fast missionary with deep penetration. When I'm really worked up, nothing beats the closeness and intimacy of missionary. Interestingly, there are also times when missionary won't get the job done for me and we have to go to something else. I can go off like I've got PE in 30 seconds or not get there at all depending on our level of enthusiasm.
Oldbear
California King
California King

Post by Oldbear »

For Mrs. Youngbear/Oldbear it’s always been missionary. In my younger days, missionary worked best for me, too. We enjoyed years of simultaneous missionary position orgasms. In my older years, I find that standing by the side of the bed (I’m tall and it’s quite high) with her legs in the crook of my arms or on my shoulders gives me the perfect, comfortable position!
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

My first response to reading the question was, "Any one that allows me to get inside of DW before climaxing! Otherwise, we'll definitely have a mess on our hands...or some other thing(s)." ::rofl

In the direction I believe you were headed, it's probably two options: rear-entry standing at the edge of the bed because of the urgency and raw feel of that position (DW's fave) or WOT cowgirl because it's a beautiful view and my hands and mouth are available to use.
Last edited by newwifenewlife on Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happily married
California King
California King

Post by Happily married »

That's easy for me - when thrust is a must it's the missionary position is the best choice for a quick climax. My wife also has access to my nipples which I enjoy being sucked or pinched at the same time.
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

I've puzzled over this question a bit trying to determine what was being asked. But I think I understand.

As a 'quick trigger' for many years, I/we shy away from positions that 'quicken my trigger'. Missionary is one of those, and I think that the literature points out that with the man on top, him having to support his weight on his elbows and knees, has heightened stress that quickens the trigger. I find that to be true.

Things are different these days what with sex being almost a daily thing for us. But, when we do have periods of (forced and/or mutual) abstinence, illness, travel, children and grandchildren home, out of town company, her pellets, etc., she knows that my first time out of the box after some days off, I'm going to be fast on the draw. So, when we have the opportunity to return to our normal paths, she will usually 'jump' me in order to work off a quick one so that we can get me back into our more normal rhythm of my being able to last longer.

That usually involves Missionary - just climb on and pound it out. As there are other positions that she favors for the sensations that she feels other than missionary, that means that this is just for me to get it done and get it over where we can move on to those positions where I do better, and where she likes it better.
ng95901
Single
Single

Post by ng95901 »

which PIV position gives the most delight in the short time I/we have?

That would be Missionary PIV with her soles pressed firmly against my face...
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

To answer the question in the title literally without any other information, the answer would be mutual masturbation (so I have full control over my approach to climax and can hold off until necessary), or if PIV is required, probably standing missionary (or an equivalent) at the side of the bed with really poor lighting so I don't get visual stimulation. Those are both chosen to prolong the experience rather than make it short.

However, reading the OP's text, it looks like the goal IS to make it short. If that's the case, Spooning would probably do the most for me, followed by missionary.
-Link+Zelda

Return to “Question of the Day”