TMB STUFF

Marriage affirming, romantic, and flirty T-shirts and mugs.

Learn more, or Get Stuff and save 10%

11/02/21 - What are you thankful for about your spouse sexually?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Re: 11/02/21 - What are you thankful for about your spouse sexually?

Post by GeorgeB »

• She’s always been adventurous and game for anything, as long as it’s physically possible.
  • She loves my erection and talks about it in sexy ways.
  • She’s very orgasmic and loves sex.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
Horseman1978
Double
Double

Post by Horseman1978 »

dW and I are COMPLETELY OPPOSITE

DW (Donkey) = ISFJ

HD (Horse) = ENTP

1) I'm grateful for our differences; we are a peculiar compliment and her "boring steady eddie sex" is sometimes just what the doctor ordered. It teaches me to appreciate what works. I frequently ask her what she wants to "do" sexually and her reply is sometime something that seems to lack excitement or novelty, yet she manages to make seemingly "boring vanilla sex" quite special. I frequently feel intensely fulfilled from these seemingly routine encounters!

2) I love her generosity and willingness to let me coach her into new things, and this has led her to appreciate the value of putting "steady eddie sex" on the shelf periodically to try something new... Some of the "new" techniques are now part of our revised "steady eddie" repertoire! It's a win-win!

3) Her legs.... She's 5' 3" and deadlifts 215# for sets of 6... I go crazy to snuggle my cheeks into this warm muscular thighs... I better stop!!!

-Horseman1978-

3) Her
SLS
California King
California King

Post by SLS »

Just three? Man I have to narrow things down or broaden out the categories.

1. Her openness to sight and touch.

DW is very open with her body and allows me to see everything on a regular basis.

In more recent times she has become much more open to physical touch thanks to her OCD treatment. Both of us need physical touch to feel connected to each other so I am very much enjoying it.

2. Her flirty/playful attitude.

DW isn't the flirtiest but when she gets into that mood it is a lot of fun.

3. Her body.

DW is very beautiful and attractive. Holding her body makes me feel warm and intimate and having sex with her has brought the greatest physical pleasure I have ever known.
Happily married to Serafina for 7 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2
olafthewise
California King
California King

Post by olafthewise »

At 58 DW still has great long dark hair, is slender and has great thighs, great nipples and last 2 years has shaved all her pubes. She is a good cook, good mom and we generally get along well. Lotsa room for improvement in sexual performance but the shaving thing was a surprise.
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

I'm thankful for:

1) her love for me

2) her body which feels so good to touch

3) but mostly for her willingness to share her body with me often even though she doesn't desire sex at all.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Krista
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Krista »

My DH is always very considerate I have a higher sex drive than him but he hardly ever says no.

1. I’m thankful for my husband size I understand size isn’t everything but I’m thankful.

2. I’m thankful for my DH willingness to be creative to try new things in new places even though they can be a little risky.

3. I’m thankful my DH is always concerned with whether I am satisfied and had a orgasm.

Return to “Question of the Day”