06/23/2022 - What is your favorite non-sexual thing your spouse does for you?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

intrepides96
King bed
King bed

06/23/2022 - What is your favorite non-sexual thing your spouse does for you?

Post by intrepides96 »

What is your favorite non-sexual thing that your spouse does for you?
Last edited by SeekingChange on Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky

END FIRST POST

newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: 06/23/2022 - What is your favorite non-sexual thing your spouse does for you?

Post by newwifenewlife »

Link+Zelda wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:23 pm
SeekingChange wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:38 am Back rubs . . .
From what you've shared before, can't back rubs actually fall into the sexual category for you?
::rofl
SeekingChange

Re: 06/23/2022 - What is your favorite non-sexual thing your spouse does for you?

Post by SeekingChange »

Link+Zelda wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:23 pm
SeekingChange wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:38 am Back rubs . . .
From what you've shared before, can't back rubs actually fall into the sexual category for you?
Sure, but I am talking about the non-sexual ones. ;) :lol:
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
LBD
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by LBD »

On one hand, there are too many things to list if I think about all the little things people do for each other, like wash clothes, dishes, etc. We both do those things. On the other hand, it's hard to name anything consistent that she does specifically for me for the express reason of showing me love. It's according to how one characterizes an activity.

I guess one thing that comes right to mind is that she has saved my new horse twice from choking to death recently. She came when I called her without hesitation - which is something she might not do for someone else. I hope such as that is not a consistent activity, but I can say that she is responsive to such things for me, she might not be so with paying customers - and I don't even pay her :lol:
(so someone would not get the wrong idea, she typically does not take emergency ambulatory calls for large animals, and she refers small animal after-hour emergencies to one of three local emergency clinics - but I guess I get special treatment ;) )
There are no solutions, only trade-offs. -Thomas Sowell
::dog
Beaglebag
Double
Double

Post by Beaglebag »

If our toddler gets up after 6 am, DW will take him downstairs and feed and entertain him so I can get maybe an extra hour of sleep. I'm always the last one to bed (mom/house stuff, not by choice) and get up with our son between bedtime and 6, so sometimes DW looks like a knight in shining armor on the really rough mornings.
Olorin
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Olorin »

She is always thinking about the things I need or want. For example, if I mention I have a bunch of socks that have holes in them, then suddenly some new socks will show up near by dresser. She knows I like dark chocolate and makes sure I have a ready stash. When she sees golf balls on sale she will buy a dozen. And on and on and on...

She is wonderful!

Return to “Question of the Day”