01/25/2023 - How do you approach continuing sex after the husband's orgasm?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
Hammock
Hammock

01/25/2023 - How do you approach continuing sex after the husband's orgasm?

Post by SLS »

Assuming both partners are not fully satisfied after the husband orgasms how do you go about continuing sex?

For example on the occassion where I orgasm and DW has not I will continue manual stimulation until she climaxes.

I have found that my penis is extremely sensitive after an orgasm and any attempt in the near term to regain an erection and continue intercourse can be quite painful.
Last edited by SeekingChange on Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Happily married to Serafina for 8 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

Slacktide
Single
Single

Re: 01/25/2023 - How do you approach continuing sex after the husband's orgasm?

Post by Slacktide »

Due to plenty of foreplay, and the help of a vibrator, my DW almost always O's before me. It took some work though and we only recently got here. I'm usually 50/50 if I can continue after ejaculation, so in the cases where I O before her and I can't continue, I'll use a glass dildo while she continues to use the vibrator. Doing this we can usually not miss a beat.

My wife does not like receiving oral (she does let me though occasionally), but I'd happily do that as well. The glass dildo seems to work the best though, especially since she likes PIV along with the vibrator. I usually "thrust" with it and she O's no problem.
LovingHimAlways
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by LovingHimAlways »

After Piv and husband's O we are done. It's never been a problem because If I'm going to O, it happens with foreplay.
Crow
King bed
King bed

Post by Crow »

I have odd problem of my orgasm often taking too long, so this is somewhat rare these days, but when it has happened:
  • I’ve sometimes managed to stay firm enough to continue thrusting for a while longer to get some more orgasms for her.
  • Hitachi magic wand (she controls it)
  • Combination of vibrating dildo inside with my tongue on her clitoris
  • Combination manual stimulation with fingers on her g-spot with my tongue on her clitoris. My fingers get messy, but it's fun!
  • All out oral sex on her. I’ve learned to enjoy this afterwards. I sometimes do this anyway, regardless of whether she’s FULLY satisfied. Yes, it's messy, but very fun!
KatieMarie
Hammock
Hammock

Post by KatieMarie »

I’m going to echo what LovingHimAlways said. Once he gets there, we are done.
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

If I was close enough to climaxing, or just have a desire to O, and he is done first... he used to manually stimulate my gspot. Lately, we have been trying some new glass or stainless steel toys instead of fingers.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Tantalum
California King
California King

Post by Tantalum »

I’m happy to use my fingers and mouth to bring DW to orgasm. I don’t mind her leaking while I’m doing it. It’s part of the fun.
MiddleMan
King bed
King bed

Post by MiddleMan »

Use to involve my fingers, working inside and out, and at least once I did oral with fingers, but now she will ask for the vibrator.
Lightbulb
Double
Double

Post by Lightbulb »

Like most have suggested, if my wife is inclined to orgasm, we take care if that before PIV. However, there have been occasions where after hot sex, she regrets not having an orgasm. We use two layers of big towels to avoid getting lube or bodily fluids on the bedding, so my wife would just wipe herself clean from my debris with one of the towels and I would give her oral.

That being said, post ejaculation PIV is highly underrated. We never uncouple until my penis gets soft enough for her vagina to expel me. That is an exquisite feeling. While I am usually relatively quick on the duration before ejaculation, I seem to be gifted on how long I stay hard afterwords. That is really nice time, post bliss, where we whisper sweet nothings about how good it felt, and she will sometimes caress my back. I don't do a lot of in and out thrusting during this time, but just a little gentle rocking back and forth feeling friction between penis and vagina.

On a couple of occasions, this has inspired a renewed erection and additional ejaculation but that has been a long time ago. That was extremely hot, but even if is just a few more minutes if savoring the intimacy and embraces, it is still great.
MrMarried
Hammock
Hammock

Post by MrMarried »

SLS wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:05 pm Assuming both partners are not fully satisfied after the husband orgasms how do you go about continuing sex?

For example on the occassion where I orgasm and DW has not I will continue manual stimulation until she climaxes.
She can have climax after climax, encourage me to finish, and we could climax at the same time, or not, but mosto of the time, she's not going to be at a good stopping place, so I get down on one elbow, finger her, etc. until she feels satisfied or just really makes up her mind that she isn't going to get to a good stopping place, and I'll tell her we can continue the next night. (I told her that next night hoping for a repeat of the same action, though she's resistant to two nights in a row these days, or can feel a bit sore.)
I have found that my penis is extremely sensitive after an orgasm and any attempt in the near term to regain an erection and continue intercourse can be quite painful.
Well, you can make sure you are tied up for that part, then. That's probably a bit more intense with manual stimulation, but it is plenty powerful with woman on top position. If it's too much, you might be able to experience it with your wrists tied to the bedpost. When I was younger and it was too sensitive I'd press on her buttocks to push her toward me to stop the thrusting. Now the sensitivity is not so much that I want it to stop, and the tactile stimulation of feeling her continue to thrust with my hands makes the experience more erotic and interesting. If she keeps up stimulation you may eventually get used to it to some degree. Having her tie you up and keep going as intensely as she can, or a bit more mildly (lots of head stimulation or little-- lady's choice) can be intense and fun (and addictive.) Or you could let her keep going through another ejaculation or as many ejaculations as possible until you get soft, and a little after since you could still be sensitive a bit after that.

Return to “Question of the Day”