Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

04/28/2021 - If you could change an aspect of how sex works what would you change?

A fun way to get to know each other and explore various topics
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.

FIRST POST IN THREAD

SLS
California King
California King

04/28/2021 - If you could change an aspect of how sex works what would you change?

Post by SLS »

For me it would be eliminating the mess afterwards. It can be a hassle to prepare and then clean things up after the deed. Things would be a bit easier and more romantic if we could just finish and go straight to cuddles/sleep vs. clean up time.
Last edited by SeekingChange on Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Happily married to Serafina for 7 years. She is my Venus. ::luv2

END FIRST POST

SeekingChange

Re: 04/28/2021 - If you could change an aspect of how sex works what would you change?

Post by SeekingChange »

It would be wonderful if the female body was more predictable. It can be quite frustrating to know something has worked before, but it's not working now, and what works now, may not work tomorrow.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: 04/28/2021 - If you could change an aspect of how sex works what would you change?

Post by newwifenewlife »

Female response and orgasm were more predictable and could be easily, at least more easily, achieved from PIV.
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

An on button would be nice . But I agree the clean up is a hassle for her, if that was eliminated she might enjoy sex more. And semen tasted like chocolate.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Last edited by benny on Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
California King
California King

Post by Ron »

SLS wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:30 pm For me it would be eliminating the mess afterwards. It can be a hassle to prepare and then clean things up after the deed. Things would be a bit easier and more romantic if we could just finish and go straight to cuddles/sleep vs. clean up time.
I used to wear a condom just for that purpose, especially if it was at bedtime and wife didn't want to get back out of bed. I know there will be groaning over a suggestion like that, but it worked and we did it for a long time. There are some thin ones that actually don't feel bad at all.
hastentheday
King bed
King bed

Post by hastentheday »

If I am reading this question right, it seems that it is asking for a general change in marriages overall as I will not answer this question as it pertains to my specific marriage. I think it would be great if the desire in low drive spouses and high drive spouses were more equal and balanced.
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
Twue_Wuv
California King
California King

Post by Twue_Wuv »

SeekingChange wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:54 pm It would be wonderful if the female body was more predictable. It can be quite frustrating to know something has worked before, but it's not working now, and what works now, may not work tomorrow.
Amen!
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
CTim
Double
Double

Post by CTim »

I'd want pre-encounter desire levels to be close to the same for both sexes and females to be more uniform in their ability to orgasm from regular intercourse.
Brynna
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by Brynna »

I would choose to delete the 10 minutes before sex. It's such a huge thing to me, I suppose because of responsive desire. I know it's our night for sex, I know the sex will be good, and the afterglow great. But, I still have to wait for that desire to come. Then, as I feel it creeping over me, I inwardly breathe a huge sigh of relief and I feel like the hardest part is done and now I can relax and enjoy. And wonder why I ever had those feelings in the first place. Lol, only to repeat it all again the next time.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by newwifenewlife »

SeekingChange wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:54 pm It would be wonderful if the female body was more predictable. It can be quite frustrating to know something has worked before, but it's not working now, and what works now, may not work tomorrow.
Total truth there!!! How about a Staples "easy" button? Heck, how about an Owners Manual/Instructions? I'd be more than willing to read and study it.

Return to “Question of the Day”