Giving him oral after he’s been inside her

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Paradox
California King
California King

Re: Giving him oral after he’s been inside her

Post by Paradox »

Perhaps it is unusual, but my wife and I have never talked about do's and don't in our marriage. We just started exploring each other, doing stuff to each other, then more stuff that one of us was interested in. No limits have ever been set, and we have ended up swapping fluids back and forth several times some nights. I have been in and out of her several times in the same night, finally cumming in her mouth, then tasting myself on her tongue, breasts, vagina and her taint. Our gardens pollinate, marinate and lather one another.
Neither of us has ever told the other "no."
GPlovesDC
Double
Double

Post by GPlovesDC »

Paradox, That's truly wonderful, for DC and I after 37 years of marriage and loving each other, we discussed it and started doing oral, Me first going down on her, cunnilingus is truly beautiful, tasting her is bliss, recently she has started giving me fellatio, little by little it started with her kissing and licking to along the shaft and and licking the glans like licking an ice cream and now penis in mouth is truly mindblowing, unfortunately were cowed out of having oral sex by her mother "You're not to have oral sex" some months before our Wedding, so we're planning a retrospective wedding night where we spent our first night together, but this time oral sex will be on the menu, as well as intercourse. We now wish we had ignored that "law" put down by mother in law, I mean being 24m and 23h at that time, we're old enough and soon married enough to make our own decisions on such things, I'm glad that you and your wife felt such freedom.
God Bless You both
LBD
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by LBD »

Has happened once in 32 years, many years ago, and I remember it like it was yesterday. One of the hottest sessions we’ve ever had. She was on top, she got off and took me in her mouth three times, and she had a great orgasm herself. Now she claims to not remember it, refuses to do it again. She seemed to enjoy it at the time…. Just a memory I sometimes wish I didn’t have.
There are no solutions, only trade-offs. -Thomas Sowell
::dog
AlwaysLearning
Double
Double

Post by AlwaysLearning »

Only happened once. I lost my erection during piv for some reason and pulled out to begin manual stimulation. Eventually she took me in her mouth and I was instantly hard again knowing she was tasting herself as well!
Married almost 14 years to an amazing woman. Still learning to "know" her in every way.
DesertDweller
California King
California King

Post by DesertDweller »

AlwaysLearning wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:52 am Only happened once. I lost my erection during piv for some reason and pulled out to begin manual stimulation. Eventually she took me in her mouth and I was instantly hard again knowing she was tasting herself as well!
I too, find a real hotness when my DW gets a taste of herself!
Could be why she gets such a rush when I get a taste of myself!
Deleted User 3676

Post by Deleted User 3676 »

AlwaysLearning wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:52 am Only happened once. I lost my erection during piv for some reason and pulled out to begin manual stimulation. Eventually she took me in her mouth and I was instantly hard again knowing she was tasting herself as well!
I've had that happen too. Also, more recently, if I'm making out with her and fingering her, she'll pull my hand up ever so often and lick my fingers. Talk about ready to go!!! I'm ready to go after that.
Paradox
California King
California King

Post by Paradox »

My wife has done it often enough that I believe she likes it. It is never the goal, "Hey, I know! Let me dip my stick in you so you can lick yourself off of me." But, it happens every month, or so.
AlwaysLearning
Double
Double

Post by AlwaysLearning »

WBTN wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:36 pm
I've had that happen too. Also, more recently, if I'm making out with her and fingering her, she'll pull my hand up ever so often and lick my fingers. Talk about ready to go!!! I'm ready to go after that.
That would definitely work for me!
Married almost 14 years to an amazing woman. Still learning to "know" her in every way.
JustDesserts
Single
Single

Post by JustDesserts »

This is one of my favorite things, but I’ve been wracking my brain trying to figure out why. Of all the things I like, it makes the least amount of sense to me.

But it seems I’m not alone, so that gives me some comfort.
DesertDweller
California King
California King

Post by DesertDweller »

JustDesserts wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:40 am This is one of my favorite things, but I’ve been wracking my brain trying to figure out why. Of all the things I like, it makes the least amount of sense to me.

But it seems I’m not alone, so that gives me some comfort.
Some things don’t really have a reason, and, they don’t really need one!
I think it’s a turn on when DW does it to me too! It also turns me on, when she kisses me after I’ve just done oral on her!
And, full turn around, she gets a rush when she kisses me after a BJ, and her favorite thing ever is when I give her oral after PIV.

We don’t know why we both get so turned on by it all, but we know we do, and just don’t care about any rhyme or reason to it! :lol:

Return to “Oral Sex”