Should I shave down there to help her enjoy giving OS ?

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Paradox
Hammock
Hammock

Re: Should I shave down there to help her enjoy giving OS ?

Post by Paradox »

I started shaving my testicles about 20 years ago, because she liked sucking them, but the hairs were awkward. Over the years, I started shaving a couple of inches onto the thighs, and on the top side back to the base of the shaft.
TxGuy
King bed
King bed

Post by TxGuy »

Nothing worse than getting hair in your mouth. I don’t care where that hair came from. Both of us are clean shaven so we don’t have that awkward party stoppage to remove hair from our mouth.
Proudly married for 26 years. Through all the ups and downs we are blessed to be together.
mkzv
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by mkzv »

Of course, shave if you want oral. My wife and I both share fully there and both prefer it that way. The best way to do it is in the shower, just remember never to go sideways with the shaver.
olafthewise
Hammock
Hammock

Post by olafthewise »

Careful if shaving is new. Blade might seem good. Dry screen shaver works for me but skin needs to be pulled tight. Over time the area will adjust to hair removal. Keep 'em clean but not too clean. Remember that the shaft has particular blood vessels and any nick will produce some good flowing blood. Use cold water, Neosporin. Lotsa light when doing it. Shower makes hair your shaving difficult to see.

Return to “Oral Sex”