Is there thrusting during oral sex?

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Deleted User 3593

Re: Is there thrusting during oral sex?

Post by Deleted User 3593 »

Girlwhotravels wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:54 am I love it when DH thrusts, a little less work for me. I will gag but DH loves it when I do that... win, win!
Fan of gagging a little here too. Nothing to extreme, but I do love to thrust a bit..
Deleted User 3593

Post by Deleted User 3593 »

SongOfAngels wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:39 pm i might start asking H to thrust provided it doesn't get out of control, i think i'd find it hot for some odd reason
My wife was a bit leery at first, but I did it a little and she admitted later it was kind of hot and she did enjoy it.
Loved how into it i was, I suspect.
She has even uttered the words most men love "f@ck my mouth baby"
Hamga
Double
Double

Post by Hamga »

There may be some slight thrusting depending on position. Usually just sit back and enjoy.
KatieMarie
On the floor
On the floor

Post by KatieMarie »

Absolutely not! He may participate in other ways; like telling me how amazing I am, running his fingers through my hair, and things like that. But if I’m on my knees taking care of him (or any other position for that matter), I am doing the work.
Living my Happily Ever After with my amazing husband and our beautiful daughter.
AllenPo
Cot
Cot

Post by AllenPo »

My wife's favorite OS-on-me position is with her leaning back on the headboard of the bed with a pillow behind her back. I then straddle her body upright on my knees. She limits the depth with one hand. I usually let her work and try not to move, but at some point in her arousal, her other hand will grab my butt and push me in deeper. I then start shallow thrusts and gradually get longer and deeper. She does not like to swallow, so at some point there is a final long stroke, I pull out and orgasm on her chest.
HappyWarrior
Cot
Cot

Post by HappyWarrior »

I am very passive when getting an HJ, laying back and letting the wife tease and edge. But for OS I like to thrust and control her head. She likes me being aggressive so it really works out well.
“…rejoice in the wife of your youth. Let her breasts and tender embrace satisfy you. Let her love alone fill you with delight.”
Proverbs 5:18-19
Paradox
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Paradox »

JBinthehouse wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:25 am Not for us. I'd gag. OS on H is my time to do all the work.
I don't think thrusting and gagging would work at all in our bedroom, either. My wife absolutely hates to gag, and I respect that.
mywifesman
King bed
King bed

Post by mywifesman »

Thrusting is very exciting during oral. However, it can be done where there is no gagging. My wife is a pro as limiting how deeply she takes me in - so there is both thrusting, but no gagging. I think it actually turns her on. It can be done without ramming it all the way in - which is how I think many might imagine thrusting during. Believe me, she'll let me know if it's hurting her or uncomfortable in any way.
Nate Luckyman
King bed
King bed

Post by Nate Luckyman »

mywifesman wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:09 pm Thrusting is very exciting during oral. However, it can be done where there is no gagging. My wife is a pro as limiting how deeply she takes me in - so there is both thrusting, but no gagging. I think it actually turns her on.
Same with my wife... 4 of 5 times it is arousing for her. 5 of 5 times it's arousing for me. 😁
Just a boy in love with the most amazing woman I know.
thop
Single
Single

Post by thop »

For us, yes. Not every single time, but I do love for him to thrust and go deeper and at a depth/rhythm that will take him over. This has gotten more true as he ages and gets a little less sensitive, he can last forever and I get tired after a while. I also like it when he uses his hands on each side of my head to control the motions. Totally a turn on for me. He knows when he gets to the point of ejaculation to pull back a bit and stop moving so I don't gag.
Mid 50's aged wife to a wonderful husband of 35+ years. Trying to squeeze all the lovin' we can in with the years we have left. ❤️

Return to “Oral Sex”