Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Opinions of transfer to kissing?

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
SeekingChange

Re: Opinions of transfer to kissing?

Post by SeekingChange »

You can add me to the group that wasn't okay with it to begin with, but am fine with it now....after I wipe any extra wetness off his face. ;) I think a lot of the issue was the prevailing belief that it was "dirty/unclean". Because fellatio has mainly been a foreplay move for us, there's never been an issue with kissing afterwards.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
Deleted User 1917

Post by Deleted User 1917 »

We are fine to kiss each other after OS! We both find it very arousing! HAVE MERCY! She has only let me finish in her mouth a few times in the past, but that is not an option anymore.
GeorgeB
King bed
King bed

Post by GeorgeB »

DesertDweller wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:08 am I guess we are not in sync with the crowd here......
My DW has never had any objection with kissing after I have given her oral. Fact is, she will initiate the kissing! Been that way forever.

It does turn me on, that's for sure, and, it turns her on as well! This play generally leads to more fun!

So, I have no problem with kissing her after she completes oral on me either. It works the same as above! Maybe even better!
We’re the same. Neither of us has any qualms.
LovingHimAlways
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by LovingHimAlways »

I used to be against kissing after he does OS on me. I had to learn to get over it because I really like kissing him after I've had an O....or two....or three...... :D
MiddleMan
Double
Double

Post by MiddleMan »

For years DW would not let me kiss her after, but just a few years ago she began kissing me sometimes when she is really worked up. I found that super erotic. Also, she will sometimes give me some OS after I've been in her, and I find that super duper erotic. I never ask for either, but when they happen, it is very exciting.
TxGuy
Single
Single

Post by TxGuy »

I am completely baffled at the responses here. I would not have thought so many ladies reacted that way. My DW has no issues with kissing me no matter what we’ve been doing or what has been where. I guess I’m blessed and didn’t know just how much. LOL
Proudly married for 24 years. Through all the ups and downs we are blessed to be together.
Link+Zelda

Post by Link+Zelda »

Even though we don't do OS in either direction anymore, this was never really a problem for us when we did it back in the day. Kissing after OS just seemed part of the deal. I believe the term I've seen floated around for this is "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."
-Link+Zelda
firefly
Single
Single

Post by firefly »

Thanks for the post. My wife does so on occasion, but she has to be really amped up to forget her hang-up. But when she does, like some of the other men, it turns me on. This post is an encouragement.
Earl
Double
Double

Post by Earl »

I enjoy kissing DW after she has given me oral, to completion/swallowing or as foreplay. It seems to turn her on too, especially when kissing shortly after swallowing. ;)
MrMarried
King bed
King bed

Post by MrMarried »

2Cor517 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:04 am In our 9 years of sexual activity, my DW has never been ok with me ejaculating in her mouth. OS has always been just a part of foreplay. I'm perfectly fine with kissing her after my manhood has been in her mouth but she absolutely refuses to kiss me after my mouth has pleasured her. This is not something that is crucial to me, so I'm not going to make a big deal out of it with her. My curiosity is wondering if other men have kissed their DW after receiving OS and if this is also common for women to not want to kiss their DH after receiving OS?
I don't know. We kiss some during sex, but not that much. Usually it is on the body-- breasts, neck, etc. that I kiss. She kisses and licks my neck. But I'll go rinse my mouth out if I do perform OS on her, so I can kiss her with a fresh mouth. She's not crazy about it, so we don't do OS that much.

Return to “Oral Sex”