Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

69 position for oral sex

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Happily married
California King
California King

Re: 69 position for oral sex

Post by Happily married »

We incorporate 69 regularly. My wife does it more for me as I find the mutual stimulation to be incredibly enjoyable through both giving and receiving. My wife prefers being on top and I would agree. :-)
wanderingman
Cot
Cot

Post by wanderingman »

I like to call 69 a game of "Who Can Be More Distracting?" And that's not a complaint, it's a celebration of it.

We've been in rather a dry spell for a while, but it is fun. when we do it. I kinda prefer to start lying on our sides, maybe finish it that way or roll over with her on top. I'm reluctant to be on top 'cuz I'm much bigger and heavier than she is, and I don't want to lose control and squish her. :D On the other hand, one of my best ever orgasms from oral was during 69 with me on top; something she did just sent me over the top right away. I didn't have time to warn her I was coming, to prepare her. Whew!
Deleted User 1613

Post by Deleted User 1613 »

The 69 position is the BEST!
DesertDweller
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by DesertDweller »

We do 69 now & then, but whenever we do, although it starts out with mutual stimulation, one of us gets to enjoying the ride, and then does nothing but enjoys the ride. So, it pretty much ends up a one at a time deal, rather than being simultaneous.
bandaddie
Double
Double

Post by bandaddie »

We both love it, though I more than she.
I love it due to its whole body closely intimate experience. I thoroughly enjoy the physical and emotional feeling of being so close to her I can not tell where my body ends and hers begins. 69 does that to me. She says the same thing.... however....
She does not have my talent for multi-tasking, thus she finds the simultaneous actions of aggressively giving pleasure, at the same time passively receiving pleasure, to be difficult. Very early in our marriage, she complained she was afraid of this position because she though she would cause me harm with her teeth when she reached orgasm, which can be, for her, a most violent event.
On other web sites, dealing with surveys about sex from a secular point of view, I have read this same complaint of having to multi-task from women.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

bandaddie wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:30 pm I have read this same complaint of having to multi-task from women.
This is my experience, and not just with 69. I don't care for 69 because I don't find it pleasurable. I can either focus on pleasure or I can focus on the giving, but can't do both. So 69 is totally a "for him" thing, otherwise I would prefer the giving of OS to be separate events rather than a simultaneous one.
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.

Return to “Oral Sex”