Women: do u have to be warmed up to receive oral?

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
LovingHimAlways
California King
California King

Re: Women: do u have to be warmed up to receive oral?

Post by LovingHimAlways »

Oral is part of foreplay but, I do need/prefer other types of touch before he does oral. He will usually start with light massage over other areas for a few minutes which gets me aroused and ready for OS.

As to your wife being reluctant to let you do it. I was married for over thirty years before I would let my husband gone down on me. I was always convinced that it would be gross for him. It's only been in the last couple of years that he finally convinced me to try it. It didn't take long for me to realize that he really loves doing it and that I love it too. Now it's a regular part of foreplay.

I would suggest for you to talk to her, telling her how much you enjoy doing it. When she does let you do it, make it obvious how much you like it. Each time gently offer to do it for her. Hopefully she will come around eventually
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

Yes my DW needs to warm up

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Olorin
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Olorin »

Even when warmed up, my DW has an aversion to me performing oral sex on her. Our plan was to have me perform some OS on her at least weekly to see if she could begin to develop a 'taste' for it, however, my main desire is that she enjoy our sexual encounters as much as possible, and frequently I will stick to our 'normal' routine (that involves her using a magic wand on herself), which usually results in her having an O, after which we have PIV sex.

Return to “Oral Sex”