Swallowing

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Guybrush
Single
Single

Re: Swallowing

Post by Guybrush »

alexschulze wrote:
FLLYDVTD1 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:33 pm My DW just got back from a trip with some of her friends. The majority of her friends told her that they do not swallow their husbands semen after a BJ. I was taken back by how few did. Is 10-20% an average number for DW’s who swallow??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it common for women to discuss such details? Do men on this board discuss married sex with their friends?
Nope. No guys that I know would want to reel off details of their activities between the sheets with their wives. I think certain girls feel a bit more freedom when they chat with their mates.

Sent from my M2011K2G using Tapatalk

Irnmyk
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by Irnmyk »

Guybrush wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:13 am
alexschulze wrote:
FLLYDVTD1 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:33 pm My DW just got back from a trip with some of her friends. The majority of her friends told her that they do not swallow their husbands semen after a BJ. I was taken back by how few did. Is 10-20% an average number for DW’s who swallow??

Is it common for women to discuss such details? Do men on this board discuss married sex with their friends?
Nope. No guys that I know would want to reel off details of their activities between the sheets with their wives. I think certain girls feel a bit more freedom when they chat with their mates.

Sent from my M2011K2G using Tapatalk
Ditto, except to add that for the guys that I know, if they were rattling off such details, I'd figure that it was either their vivid imagination or a severe dose of wishful thinking talking.
Olorin
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Olorin »

alexschulze wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:32 am

Neither I nor any of my married friends have discussed our sex lives.
footnassman
California King
California King

Post by footnassman »

Olorin wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:01 am

That's why God created the internet, isnt it???
Olorin
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Olorin »

footnassman wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:22 am
Olorin wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:01 am

That's why God created the internet, isnt it???
Yes, indeed!
Tantalum
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by Tantalum »

We're not really into this very much but when we did it, DW did something in-between which I thought was quite nice and accepting. She gently dribbled it back onto my penis.

Return to “Oral Sex”