A question for husbands about giving OS

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Crow
Queen bed
Queen bed

Re: A question for husbands about giving OS

Post by Crow »

Maybe there is a correlation with high libido. I’ve always absolutely craved it from the first time. I remember the first time and feeling uneasy, but feeling so compelled that I felt out of control.

I’ve read that sexual arousal negates feelings of disgust. Maybe people with low libido and low arousal tend to be inhibited by germaphobe feelings regarding oral sex.
Northman489
Single
Single

Post by Northman489 »

I’ve never had problems performing oral sex on my wife, as it’s one of my favorite things to do and sometimes causes me to orgasm. My wife is very hairy though and I often gag afterwards on the inevitable one or two pubic hairs that get dislodged and end up in my throat. I read online that milk helps disintegrate hair fibers, hence we now have an after sex tradition of drinking milk together and talking about our day…
GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

I’ve never had a problem with it. My wife loves it and we do it for foreplay. However, we usually stop pretty quickly and move on to other activities as she doesn’t usually want to have her only O be from oral but PIV, since she enjoys that even more. She orgasms very easily and we’ve had sexual encounters go sour because I was too enthusiastic with oral and she came too soon.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
bandaddie
King bed
King bed

Post by bandaddie »

Brynna wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:25 am
Are there husbands out there who had to get willing to bless their wife this way?

YES

What is/was your aversion to it?

Never an issue

How did you get over it, or haven't you, yet?

Does not apply

Did your wife ask you to do it, or it was something you wanted to bless her with, and you worked on it until you were able to start?

It just happened. Neither planned nor requested

How did your wife feel about you not doing it? Did she feel it was her fault?

Does not apply

We use it more as foreplay, though it does bring her to orgasm.
My personal experiences:
I can taste a change in her body at climax. Her orgasm has a slightly sweet, slightly peppermint flavor which I find most enjoyable.
As soon as she has her climax, I enter her vaginally, while she is still in orgasm and she climaxes again fairly quickly and causes her body's sensitivity to be heightened to my orgasm. Thus, we tend to climax together. I believe this trained her to become multi-orgasmic on a regular basis.
Will 103
Double
Double

Post by Will 103 »

Crow wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:12 pm Maybe there is a correlation with high libido. I’ve always absolutely craved it from the first time. I remember the first time and feeling uneasy, but feeling so compelled that I felt out of control.
My first time was like that, I was so excited I felt out of control and I was very conscious of my heart racing. I take my time now and am a lot more skillful. I still find it very exciting and my heart rate still doubles. Fortunately my DW has her most intense orgasms from oral/digital stimulation.
My desire to lick her is almost a fetish but I have no idea how I come to have this response apart from having a high libido. But since my DW's gratification is entirely compatible it is not a problem.
Douglas
Single
Single

Post by Douglas »

I’ll always remember my first time giving OS to my wife. Apparently it was so good for her that she thought I had done it before with someone else. In the back of her head she still thinks she wasn’t my first. I guess I just took my time and did it right the first time. I enjoy giving it anytime she wants it. It’s definitely different than anything else.
bandaddie
King bed
King bed

Post by bandaddie »

Douglas wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:34 pm I’ll always remember my first time giving OS to my wife. Apparently it was so good for her that she thought I had done it before with someone else.
Both of us had the same reaction.
Mine was the first penis she had ever seen in her entire life.
Later, she told me, "It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I do not know why, I just knew I had to love you with my mouth." She had never before seen it done, nor read about, nor had it explained. She just followed her "spirit of the moment" and did what seemed natural. All I can say is "WOW!"
For a brief moment, I did think, she had done this before. I very soon learned of her total sincerity in all things.
Her reaction to me loving her was "off the hook."
This was all foreplay for our first time, our wedding night.
The totality made our wedding night the most exciting, most beautiful experience either of us had ever known.
jacklweidman
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by jacklweidman »

I never had to be asked to perform oral on DW. My DW was a Virgin on our wedding night. I knew that there would be nerves and fear. She didn't know what to expect. She told me after I had gone down in her that she thought it was dirty but it felt so good. I suspect she got that view from the teachings her mother gave her. She now knows its not dirty, and that it feels so good. And loves it.

Return to “Oral Sex”