Road Head

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Slacktide
Single
Single

Road Head

Post by Slacktide »

When we were newly married we gave each other oral when driving ALL the time. One time on a road trip we both wore gym shorts and took turns driving and lots of OS, which i have fond memories of 😄.

For the past 10 years or so I've been driving a truck with a center console so it hasn't been possible, but this spring downsized to a smaller car which has brought it back into the rotation of things we do.

Does anyone else like this as much as we do?
KatieMarie
King bed
King bed

Re: Road Head

Post by KatieMarie »

It sounds like fun in theory. But I would be afraid of him losing control of the car if I was going down on him. And him doing that to me if I was driving? How would that even work, since that part of me isn’t exactly accessible. 🤷🏻‍♀️
proverbs519man
King bed
King bed

Post by proverbs519man »

It is extremely dangerous. I cannot tell people how to handle risk management but it is a significant one for not much payoff. After all, you could easily park for a bit.
1LuckyHusband
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by 1LuckyHusband »

DW sucked me once while driving across the state and jacked me to completion. It was thrilling! I still remember that part of the road we were on and it brings back that fond memory! Well before kids and when I had a bench seat. I'd gladly have her bless me like that again someday!
Just a boy in love with the most amazing woman I know.
Slacktide
Single
Single

Post by Slacktide »

KatieMarie wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:20 pm It sounds like fun in theory. But I would be afraid of him losing control of the car if I was going down on him. And him doing that to me if I was driving? How would that even work, since that part of me isn’t exactly accessible. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Good point! I should have clarified that I don't technically do OS on DW, it's more of a 'head in the lap' fingering if that makes sense.
Slacktide
Single
Single

Post by Slacktide »

1LuckyHusband wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:48 pm DW sucked me once while driving across the state and jacked me to completion. It was thrilling! I still remember that part of the road we were on and it brings back that fond memory! Well before kids and when I had a bench seat. I'd gladly have her bless me like that again someday!
That's awesome! Sex in unusual places is always so memorable. I think that's why I like it so much.
Slacktide
Single
Single

Post by Slacktide »

proverbs519man wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:28 pm It is extremely dangerous. I cannot tell people how to handle risk management but it is a significant one for not much payoff. After all, you could easily park for a bit.
We live out west, so driving on interstates when you're the only car you can see in either direction has its benefits 😄
Slacktide
Single
Single

Post by Slacktide »

Slacktide wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:36 pm
KatieMarie wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:20 pm It sounds like fun in theory. But I would be afraid of him losing control of the car if I was going down on him. And him doing that to me if I was driving? How would that even work, since that part of me isn’t exactly accessible. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Good point! I should have clarified that I don't technically do OS on DW, it's more of a 'head in the lap' fingering if that makes sense.
I should have added, I did surprise her once and brought a vibrator, which ended up working perfectly 😀
KatieMarie
King bed
King bed

Post by KatieMarie »

I should have added, I did surprise her once and brought a vibrator, which ended up working perfectly 😀

While she was DRIVING? That’s crazy, and dangerous!
rediron
Double
Double

Post by rediron »

Hi,
In a silly mood, so I will post (ignore unless you get a chuckle). I always thought "Road Head" was why you're supposed to wear a helmet when you're motorcycling
Later
Rediron

Return to “Oral Sex”