Any guys find it really hard to orgasm?

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
proverbs519man
King bed
King bed

Any guys find it really hard to orgasm?

Post by proverbs519man »

I have little problems getting myself to orgasm through intercourse, in fact I have to hold back a lot.

But for oral, it always gets me close to the edge ans never over. Sometimes not even close. It feels nice but I cannot get it to go anywhere.

Any other guys with this problem and maybe figured out solutions? My wife would really like to have the satisifaction of getting me off. Hand jobs are the same problem.

She can't really ride me to completition either so she just has to feel a bit insufficient.
Slacktide
Single
Single

Re: Any guys find it really hard to orgasm?

Post by Slacktide »

OS to completion started being a problem for me a few years ago so we now use it mostly as foreplay. I can still get off with OS if I do light thrusting but it can take too long and she gets tired. The exception is if it's been more than a week since we've had sex I can usually O from a BJ.
Slacktide
Single
Single

Re: Any guys find it really hard to orgasm?

Post by Slacktide »

proverbs519man wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:58 pm I have little problems getting myself to orgasm through intercourse, in fact I have to hold back a lot.

Any other guys with this problem and maybe figured out solutions?
Sorry just realized I didn't answer your question. The best solution we've found is the HJ/BJ combo, especially once things are well lubed up. She uses her hand to stroke the shaft, with the tip in her mouth, and holds still while I gently thrust. It's a pretty good combo that usually does the trick.

Return to “Oral Sex”