Any guys find it really hard to orgasm?

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
rlkn
Single
Single

Re: Any guys find it really hard to orgasm?

Post by rlkn »

KatieMarie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:19 am I would feel inadequate if I couldn’t get my DH to O from oral, like I wasn’t a good lover.
Sometimes if it’s done to lightly you don’t get all the feelings needed to cum. I think sometimes wife’s think they have to be too general with the manhood.
rlkn
Single
Single

Post by rlkn »

::lol “ gentle “ not general
KatieMarie
California King
California King

Post by KatieMarie »

Mike smith wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:59 pm KatieMarie,
Now you know how it feels when a man has difficulty giving his spouse an orgasm.
Reason number 999,992 why I am glad God made me a woman.
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love.
LovHer
Double
Double

Post by LovHer »

Link+Zelda wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:20 pm Count me among those that has never O'd via oral. We haven't done OS in years, but I never O'd using it alone back when we did. PIV has only been once or twice that it was a problem, and that was with a condom after holding back for nearly an hour. Most times, I could O in <1 min via PIV or with my own hand if I wanted to. Her own hand doesn't work as well, but it can get the job done.

I agree with what others have said about psychological effects, particularly knowing that she doesn't want a mouthful of semen.
I'm guessing you have tried various techniques/speeds etc?…

I would have said the same thing about hand jobs years ago (it would take me forever to cum if she were giving it to me). In the past she would sit between my legs and I would lay back on the bed/couch. This meant that when she would grasp my penis her 4 fingers would be running over the top side of it and only her thumb was sliding across the bottom. One time she decided to sit behind me and reach around and grasp me from behind. This put the palm of her hand and her 4 fingers on the bottom of my shaft, making for a much more intense experience as they slide across the frenulum. I came within a couple min! From then on we usually do it that way.

Same thing with oral. Though I still have difficulty working all the way to an O with just oral (which is surprising, since it's such a turn-on for me), one thing that we discovered is very important is the slow building of intensity. Sometimes she literally stars by just using her breath over my genitals and not even touching them. Then she will start using only the very tip of her tongue with extreme gentleness. She keeps it very light for a good while even though I've reached a high level of arousal. Only after I give her certain signals does she increase the licking/sucking intensity and finally take the head in her mouth (first sucking very lightly, then increasing and adding some friction). Building very slowly usually does the trick. If she starts out fairly quickly with a more decisive contact, I may not reach an O without her using her hand to help get me across the finish line.

Return to “Oral Sex”