Any guys find it really hard to orgasm?

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
KatieMarie
On the floor
On the floor

Re: Any guys find it really hard to orgasm?

Post by KatieMarie »

Tantalum wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:22 pm
BrianShelio wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:28 am I find it hard to orgasm with OS. My DW is great at doing it, and it feels wonderful, but I am too nervous about finishing in her mouth or on her...

I am sure she would be ok with it, as she likes to please me and make me happy, but for some reason, I cant do it. Does anyone share the feeling?
Yes, I think I know what you mean.
This is how it is for me:

1.) DW’s mouth just doesn’t give me the same wholesome sensation as her vagina. Even though she tries her best with her tongue and lips, it still feels a bit “empty” as compared to the full, enveloping feeling of her vagina, the gentle folds inside, the full length of my penis being stimulated.

2.) As I near orgasm I like to thrust quite intensively. That’s no problem with PIV but I would be worried to cause discomfort to DW with oral.

3.) On a related note, I like to ejaculate with quite a bit of force and sometimes when we haven’t had sex for a few days, I produce quite a bit of semen. I feel awkward about pumping it into DW’s mouth; I feel worried it might make her gag or something. So I try to avoid doing this when I feel really excited.

4.) Finally even though DW is very generous and happy to give me OS, I think she quite likes the sensation of semen inside her vagina. I don’t think she gets the same feeling of fulfillment from OS.
Such shy guys! I’m kind of impressed. I will tell you what I told my husband. If I am giving him oral, unless we discussed “where he can finish” BEFORE we start, I WANT him to finish in my mouth. There are just times when I want to go down on him and I do want him to just enjoy what I am doing to him. It makes me feel really sexy. Maybe your wives are the same?
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love, and to raise our son or daughter in the love and mercy of the Lord.
eldorado
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by eldorado »

I used to have a problem if I tried to back off to make it last,than couldnt bring it back.That problem is gone after I started prostate massage with Aneros.I don't usually do pm during piv because it tends to make me come quicker.Aneros calls this rewiring the prostate.I am not saying everyone should get one but it's been a Godsend for me both health and sexual.
Paradox
California King
California King

Post by Paradox »

I have found that it takes me longer than in my 20-30's, when I had a problem with pre-ejaculation, but I see the likelihood of that period getting so long that I won't be able to last physically. Even when my PIV time was short, we were either able to get her close enough with foreplay that she could cum, or I could finish her with oral/manual sex, or she could finish rubbing one off.
MrMarried
Fell out of ...
Fell out of ...

Post by MrMarried »

At some point, I realized my penis was less sensitive than before, and started putting lotion on it. I put something with hylauranic acid on my penis, since I noticed sensations were decreasing, and this stuff was supposed to be good for anti-aging skin. (I didn't think that through.) I came across an academic article that suggested using that chemical for men with premature ejaculation to make them __less__ sensitive.

I was reading about penis sheeths, which were supposed to protect the skin like a foreskin. I got a couple, lost one, and the other didn't seem to do much. But I also bought some scar tape and used that on the circumcision scar and up over the head for a month and I think a bit of the sensitivity returned. I was able to finish quicker for quickies without wearing my wife out.
morethannot
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by morethannot »

I find it hard to O form OS if I'm standing up. When I'm on my back it's much easier.
mywifesman
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by mywifesman »

I would think a man having difficulty orgasming is partly due to lessened sensitivity in the penis and/or it has psychological causes. It might be that a man is worried that he's taking too long and thus his wife's jaw or mouth is getting sore / tired. You just have to get in the right head space (yeah, I know :) ) - meaning, you need to relax and focus on sensations - and block out or eliminate distractions or things that might mentally interfere. Also, if you can at least orgasm in other ways - PIV, handjob, etc. - perhaps close your eyes and fantasize and visualize that you're doing one of those successful ways you are typically able to come, but while you're receiving oral.

Someone mentioned thrusting while receiving oral - once I found out my wife is fine with that - as long as I hold her head gently (even if I'm thrusting vigorously) and don't go too deep - well, now I do that a lot. I think she really enjoys this activity, as she's so physically assertive and creative during - she just never says much about it - well, other than to occasionally remind me of just how lucky I am (you THINK??? LOL).
closertotheheart
Double
Double

Post by closertotheheart »

I enjoy some oral positions more due to the visual stimulation that goes along with it. Probably my favorite is me standing, her kneeling, in front of a mirror. Also, the wife can do more visual things such as extending her tongue out and making a show out of licking the shaft and head while doing some stroking by hand. The added visual of these things would easily put me over the edge if I was struggling to get there.
IntimateMoment
California King
California King

Post by IntimateMoment »

I wonder if this is similar to the problem most women have in having an orgasm. Reaching a plateau but never getting high enough on the mountain to fall off.

I have read that pressure of men's own hand is beyond that of a vagina making it more difficult to cum during PIV but cum easily during MBing.
Blessed to have a second chance. Say hi and share your knowledge.
Deleted User 146

Post by Deleted User 146 »

IntimateMoment wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:02 am I wonder if this is similar to the problem most women have in having an orgasm. Reaching a plateau but never getting high enough on the mountain to fall off.

I have read that pressure of men's own hand is beyond that of a vagina making it more difficult to cum during PIV but cum easily during MBing.
Agreed about the pressure thing. It was a bit of an adjustment to learn to orgasm from her hands vs mine at first. And then eventually from PIV of course. Although she’s always been so tight, even after giving birth seven times, that it’s not been much of an issue for us, tbh.

Return to “Oral Sex”