The mystery of giving her oral thrills

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Deleted User 2294

Re: The mystery of giving her oral thrills

Post by Deleted User 2294 »

IntimateMoment wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:13 am
Top Female Orgasm Statistics You Should Know:

36% of women report masturbating and experiencing an orgasm before they are 14 years old.
Only 4% of women say they orgasm from penetration alone.
Women have orgasms nearly 50% faster when masturbating
34.6% of women have a minute or less between their first and second orgasm.
12% of women reported having as many as 10 orgasms.
13-14% of women have never reached orgasm or were not sure if they had.

10 orgasms? that is a good year for me.
I have talked to a wife, married 23 years, that is still not certain she ever has had an orgasm.
I find the statistics and notes interesting. The last four sentences leave me somewhat to very sad. Not trying to be a jerk....just how it makes me feel.
IntimateMoment
California King
California King

Post by IntimateMoment »

The top 10 behaviors that women found very appealing were:

1 vaginal intercourse – 69.9 percent
2 cuddling more often – 62.8 percent
3 kissing more often during sex – 49.3 percent
4 saying sweet, romantic things during sex – 46.6 percent
5 giving or receiving a massage before sex – 45.9 percent
6 having gentle sex – 45.4 percent
7 receiving oral sex – 43.3 percent
8 watching a romantic movie – 41.9 percent
9 making the room feel more romantic – 41.3 percent
10wearing sexy underwear or lingerie – 41.2 percent

In addition, 40.4 percent of women said that having sex more often was very appealing.

Interesting that a romantic movie and oral sex have almost the same effect.

Good news is how many women want more sex.
Blessed to have a second chance. Say hi and share your knowledge.
olafthewise
Hammock
Hammock

Post by olafthewise »

Also being over 60 and DW slightly under 60, the "keep trying in order to get better with practice" has failed.
Connection is being forced by her and through other means.
Its over for us. Not completely but she cannot, will not try.
When she calls showing up a "try" when really nothing happened other than her disrobing.
In the end I remember the beginning when sex was fun and my career was hopeful. I cherish that woman back then. She is all but gone.
Gone in a flurry of life, kids, low hormones, failed husband and a fantasy claim of biblical obedience.
I'm going to give up now. its over.
Tantalum
Hammock
Hammock

Post by Tantalum »

For us it’s the opposite: my wife is very specific about how she wants to be played with in that area. One finger on each side of her clitoris to make it protrude, gentle up-down licks mostly on the base and a finger inside her vagina at the same time.
That is pretty much guaranteed to work.
Anything else is pleasant and I’m welcome to play around but if we aim for her big O, it’s got to be as described above.
IntimateMoment
California King
California King

Post by IntimateMoment »

Did anyone else read the Marriage Bed Tips on using the nose in oral sex on wives? One of their latest tips said run your toungue over your chin. If my husbands tongue was long enough to lick under his chin, oral would be way better.
Last edited by IntimateMoment on Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
closertotheheart
Double
Double

Post by closertotheheart »

IntimateMoment wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:48 am Did anyone else read teh Marriage Bed Tips on using the nose in oral sex on wives? One of their latest tips said run your toungue over your chin. If my husbands tongue was long enough to lick under his chin, oral would be way better.
I read that tip. I don't think it said anything that required a long tongue. Basically, start with the nose at the bottom of her vulva. Glide the nose up between her lips, then pull the nose away as it brushes across the clitoris. While doing all this, stick your tongue out and trail the path of the nose with the tongue. When the tongue licks across the clitoris, drop the nose back down to the bottom of the vulva and repeat in up and down motions.
Sygoonda
King bed
King bed

Post by Sygoonda »

IntimateMoment wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:48 am Did anyone else read the Marriage Bed Tips on using the nose in oral sex on wives? One of their latest tips said run your toungue over your chin. If my husbands tongue was long enough to lick under his chin, oral would be way better.

After reading Your post, I wonder how many men tried sticking their tongue out to see if their tongue would reach their chin?

I know I did :D ::lol
IntimateMoment
California King
California King

Post by IntimateMoment »

Sygoonda wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:14 am
IntimateMoment wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:48 am Did anyone else read the Marriage Bed Tips on using the nose in oral sex on wives? One of their latest tips said run your toungue over your chin. If my husbands tongue was long enough to lick under his chin, oral would be way better.

After reading Your post, I wonder how many men tried sticking their tongue out to see if their tongue would reach their chin?

Just the thought of a tongue like that makes me warm and fuzzy inside. ::xx
Olorin
Under the stars
Under the stars

Post by Olorin »

Yes, I did that too!
IntimateMoment
California King
California King

Post by IntimateMoment »

Olorin wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:41 am

Yes, I did that too!
I guess it changes the subject from girth of the penis to reach of the tongue ::rofl

Return to “Oral Sex”