Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Use of mouth on each other for foreplay or climax.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
OT2R
King bed
King bed
Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:14 pm

Re: Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Post by OT2R »

Link+Zelda wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:15 pm
OT2R wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:26 pm I get this vision in my head of a big bolus of fluid coming down a hose, kinda like a cartoon image you’d see on Loony Tunes :lol:
I've been on this forum for about 4 years now, plus read plenty of other sources, and I've never seen or heard anyone else give this description except for my wife, who frequently describes it this way!!! OS basically never happens here anymore, and certainly not in her mouth, but she can feel it at the end of PIV sometimes.

She literally has referenced cartoon fire hoses to describe it. When it's really good like that, she'll describe it as a bazooka or a fire hose, and in the very best circumstances, she can actually feel a small delay between the "bolus" at her vaginal entrance to the head deep inside her. She loves it, and I'm so glad to see someone else describe it this way!!!
I guess great minds think alike :lol:
I grew up watching too many Loony Tunes :lol:
User avatar
Olorin
Under the stars
Under the stars
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 am

Re: Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Post by Olorin »

OT2R wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:01 pm
Link+Zelda wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:15 pm
OT2R wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:26 pm I get this vision in my head of a big bolus of fluid coming down a hose, kinda like a cartoon image you’d see on Loony Tunes :lol:
I've been on this forum for about 4 years now, plus read plenty of other sources, and I've never seen or heard anyone else give this description except for my wife, who frequently describes it this way!!! OS basically never happens here anymore, and certainly not in her mouth, but she can feel it at the end of PIV sometimes.

She literally has referenced cartoon fire hoses to describe it. When it's really good like that, she'll describe it as a bazooka or a fire hose, and in the very best circumstances, she can actually feel a small delay between the "bolus" at her vaginal entrance to the head deep inside her. She loves it, and I'm so glad to see someone else describe it this way!!!
I guess great minds think alike :lol:
I grew up watching too many Loony Tunes :lol:
Looney Tunes are great! When I see the cartoon fire hose I will forever be reminded of this thread!
olafthewise
Hammock
Hammock
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 am
Location: S. Cal

Re: Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Post by olafthewise »

My DW words recently in the jacuzzi, in total privacy, licked the tip of my penis and when I asked her for more she said I should "be happy she did this much..."
Never a question of me doing for her what she wants, or I want....Just be happy with what you got.
proverbs519man
California King
California King
Posts: 766
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:51 am

Re: Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Post by proverbs519man »

When I hear stories like that I'm reminded of why I don't think people should be as private as they are about sexual matters.

It's very likely you can find a woman who would be willing to do more, and she needs to realize what a disadvantage she is putting you in that she is not willing.
sayayo7565
Double
Double
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:24 pm

Re: Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Post by sayayo7565 »

olafthewise wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:20 amand when I asked her for more she said I should "be happy she did this much..."
I'm sorry you're married to someone with this kind of attitude. Would she say this to her boss? Would you say this to her if she asked you to do something (non sexual)?
olafthewise
Hammock
Hammock
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 am
Location: S. Cal

Re: Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Post by olafthewise »

sayayo7565,
she has no boss. We have huge amounts of welfare. (adoption assistance and handicap child funds)
Remember, the argument is a lot like abortion arguments.
Women get fatigued by a mans desire for them sexually, so excuses start with the old, "I got a headache." argument. The low value of men these days is perpetuated by media to show the "silliness" of mens sexual attraction to women. It spills out into women who disrespect men by scolding them for masculinity, the way men dress and spills over into refusal to have sex with them. Rich men just get an escort or a girlfriend. Men with mediocre jobs just remain at work more, thereby his absence at home leaves the children with a poor legacy and they grow up with bigger problems bolstered from dads absence.
My DW has a thing about her salvation through Christ; in church raises her hands in praise, criticizes our adult children for their immorality, gives me lessons on how to live, speak or act while severely restricting our marriage bed with indifference and scratches her head as to why our marriage is not more powerful.
Idunno.
Yummy17
Cot
Cot
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:54 pm

Re: Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Post by Yummy17 »

Wife here. I never used to do this. Thought it was all connected with Porn, etc. The process for change was slow because hubby kept asking and stating that it was something that ::al he thought he would like and that many enjoy in their marriages. I really didn’t enjoy it at the start and sort of felt like I was putting on a show because I didn’t feel genuine. I must say the strong male smell & the taste/texture of the semen as well as the quantities did put me off but I started off fairly slow and sometimes he would ejaculate elsewhere or if I was showering I could just let it go down the drain. Perhaps the smell thing was to do if I was pregnant or hormones, etc. Now we’re a bit older obviously there is often less come ( still crack jokes on to him about pineapple because he doesn’t like it… even when we are out with friends… I think some of them are a bit naive and have no idea but it’s also leading my hubby on ti what could come later) ::al For now I am at a point where I’ll do almost anything ( don’t like my head being pushed onto him) and find that I get deliciously turned on myself when blessing him in this way. The flavour mostly doesn’t bother me and I’ve worked to overcome the gag reflex. The only thing I would like is if he was working and still a bit sweaty and salty ti the taste sometimes. He doesn’t say much but what I see and hear I know he loves it.
Deleted User 3495

Re: Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Post by Deleted User 3495 »

Yummy17 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:59 am Wife here. I never used to do this. Thought it was all connected with Porn, etc. The process for change was slow because hubby kept asking and stating that it was something that ::al he thought he would like and that many enjoy in their marriages. I really didn’t enjoy it at the start and sort of felt like I was putting on a show because I didn’t feel genuine. I must say the strong male smell & the taste/texture of the semen as well as the quantities did put me off but I started off fairly slow and sometimes he would ejaculate elsewhere or if I was showering I could just let it go down the drain. Perhaps the smell thing was to do if I was pregnant or hormones, etc. Now we’re a bit older obviously there is often less come ( still crack jokes on to him about pineapple because he doesn’t like it… even when we are out with friends… I think some of them are a bit naive and have no idea but it’s also leading my hubby on ti what could come later) ::al For now I am at a point where I’ll do almost anything ( don’t like my head being pushed onto him) and find that I get deliciously turned on myself when blessing him in this way. The flavour mostly doesn’t bother me and I’ve worked to overcome the gag reflex. The only thing I would like is if he was working and still a bit sweaty and salty ti the taste sometimes. He doesn’t say much but what I see and hear I know he loves it.
My wife has never liked me to push on her head, so I know this is not something to do if I want to get my dick sucked. She does it a her own pace and I am more than ok with that.
She's never really said much about the smell or taste, but I know it's not her favorite flavor. She will sometimes want me to cum on her face or boobs or something, but more often than not makes it seem like she DOES want it on her, more than not wanting it in her mouth, on these occasions.
On the flip side, I don't know if it's just a guy thing, but I could literally eat her pussy for hours. I am very oral and can't get enough.
Deleted User 3495

Re: Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Post by Deleted User 3495 »

Yummy17 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:59 am Wife here. I never used to do this. Thought it was all connected with Porn, etc. The process for change was slow because hubby kept asking and stating that it was something that ::al he thought he would like and that many enjoy in their marriages. I really didn’t enjoy it at the start and sort of felt like I was putting on a show because I didn’t feel genuine. I must say the strong male smell & the taste/texture of the semen as well as the quantities did put me off but I started off fairly slow and sometimes he would ejaculate elsewhere or if I was showering I could just let it go down the drain. Perhaps the smell thing was to do if I was pregnant or hormones, etc. Now we’re a bit older obviously there is often less come ( still crack jokes on to him about pineapple because he doesn’t like it… even when we are out with friends… I think some of them are a bit naive and have no idea but it’s also leading my hubby on ti what could come later) ::al For now I am at a point where I’ll do almost anything ( don’t like my head being pushed onto him) and find that I get deliciously turned on myself when blessing him in this way. The flavour mostly doesn’t bother me and I’ve worked to overcome the gag reflex. The only thing I would like is if he was working and still a bit sweaty and salty ti the taste sometimes. He doesn’t say much but what I see and hear I know he loves it.
Part of what really made my wife start to really 'want' to give me head was because she saw how enthusiastically I was about eating her out. I have always loved and craved her scent and taste, and I think initially, this is why she was more willing to give to me.
Fit_Husband39
Single
Single
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:50 am

Re: Husbands, does your wife perform oral sex?

Post by Fit_Husband39 »

Yes my wife performs BJs on me and she is VERY good at it 8-)
Post Reply

Return to “Oral Sex”