Measuring the ‘Mess’

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
KatieMarie
On the floor
On the floor

Re: Measuring the ‘Mess’

Post by KatieMarie »

brickbat wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:50 pm @KatieMarie: Its a man thing. Ask you husband if he would prefer to shoot 6 feet or 6 cm each and every time he ejaculates.
But does that even really matter? I mean as long as it gets to where it’s supposed to go?
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love, and to raise our son or daughter in the love and mercy of the Lord.
Deleted User 3711

Post by Deleted User 3711 »

KatieMarie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:41 pm
Tantalum wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:58 am
KatieMarie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:36 am You guys crack me up. I mean at the end of the day, it only takes one little swimmer.
KatieMarie, this is something fundamental about the male psychology… how far you can shoot and how much you can produce.
I remember when I was a teenager one of my friends told our group of close friends that he was worried because for him, it would just dribble out and was he going to be OK when he gets married and does it affect fertility.
(Well, he definitely did get married and had kids.)
By the way, if you want your man to feel good, you can certainly make appreciative noises about the amount and how far it propels… He’ll be so pleased, you’ll be amazed. :)
Sorry, but that seems silly.
I'm a man and I agree..That is a little silly. I mean except maybe in the jacking off at home days, I have a pretty specific target, and it's plenty close. I could care less how far it goes.....reminds me of Clark Griswold in "Vacation"..haha..."50 yards"
KatieMarie
On the floor
On the floor

Post by KatieMarie »

BravesFan wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:25 pm
KatieMarie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:36 am You guys crack me up. I mean at the end of the day, it only takes one little swimmer.
KatieMarie, this is something fundamental about the male psychology… how far you can shoot and how much you can produce.
I remember when I was a teenager one of my friends told our group of close friends that he was worried because for him, it would just dribble out and was he going to be OK when he gets married and does it affect fertility.
By the way, if you want your man to feel good, you can certainly make appreciative noises about the amount and how far it propels… He’ll be so pleased, you’ll be amazed. :)
I'm a man and I agree..That is a little silly. I mean except maybe in the jacking off at home days, I have a pretty specific target, and it's plenty close. I could care less how far it goes.....reminds me of Clark Griswold in "Vacation"..haha..."50 yards"
The stuff you men seem to worry about makes me really happy to be a woman.
The main purpose of life is to live it with the man I love, and to raise our son or daughter in the love and mercy of the Lord.
Deleted User 3711

Post by Deleted User 3711 »

KatieMarie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:29 pm
BravesFan wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:25 pm
The stuff you men seem to worry about makes me really happy to be a woman.
Well my wife has taught me so many lessons in this regard....."yes honey it's big enough"...."yes you are good at that"...."i love it when you do that".....very reassuring....and sometimes like "we need to talk about that"
KatieMarie
On the floor
On the floor

Post by KatieMarie »

Words said by wives worldwide. :lol:
Mr. Wonderful?
King bed
King bed

Post by Mr. Wonderful? »

KatieMarie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:54 pm
brickbat wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:50 pm @KatieMarie: Its a man thing. Ask you husband if he would prefer to shoot 6 feet or 6 cm each and every time he ejaculates.
But does that even really matter? I mean as long as it gets to where it’s supposed to go?
Ha, just saw the direction this thread took.

I'd say it doesn't really matter in terms of mattering in a tangible way. But, men are innately driven to be conquers, to dominate, to compete. Any visible demonstration of a man's prowess, even if only to himself, serves to prove his dominance. The same reason why most men will spend 2 seconds or less in front of a mirror when getting ready to go somewhere, but if they have been working out regularly, you better believe they will flex in front of the mirror occasionally just to see how the muscles look. Of course, it doesn't really matter how big or where the muscles are as long as they get the job done, but........

On the flip side, my wife has any number of shoes that she could wear when we go out and I'd think she looks great. Same with her hair, a quick swipe with the brush and she'd be presentable in my eyes. But no, the shoes have to match the outfit style, and must be the appropriate color. Can't have black and brown together, etc. The hair must be done to her satisfaction (granted, she really is low maintenance so I am not complaining). The point is, why do the shoes and hair really matter as long as they get you there and you don't look like a tramp?
Jerry101
Single
Single

Post by Jerry101 »

My "mess" is definitely higher in volume, the longer me and DW have been active in foreplay/ edging/ delaying my ejaculation to prolong our evening, giving each other sexual satisfaction, not necessary making babies. ( That part of our lives is done and gone.) That being said, a large full satisfying "mess" is always shared In celebration, once our night cums to an end...

Return to “Hands On”