Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Do you have to be hornier for a handjob than for PIV?

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
newwifenewlife
Under the stars
Under the stars

Re: Do you have to be hornier for a handjob than for PIV?

Post by newwifenewlife »

Getting older (50’s), I beginning to feel like I don’t want to “waste” an orgasm that way.  However, there are a few times when a finished HJ happens, usually if a period is occurring and she just doesn’t want to go there. There  are also times when she wants to O together and/or we’re getting so hot and heavy that we don’t stop stimulating each other. Finally, there are times when she wants to bless me and with an O and swallow my semen.
stagdoe
Single
Single

Post by stagdoe »

When she gives me the option, I'll take a HJ about 1/2 the time (PIV the other half), but its a HJ hybrid. Don't know how many people think in these terms, but a hand job doesn't have to be just that. Say she isn't in the mood for me inside. Well, it doesn't mean we can't feel close. For me, I like when she wears nylons. She'll wear them and we'll lay side by side facing each other.  While she's giving me a HJ, I'm caressing her, she's stroking her legs and feet against mine, and her knee is sliding gently into my groin. Point is, its tailored to what I like. I'd describe it as a combo of playing footsie, leg-job, and handjob. 3 things I love. The whole thing is amazing and never leaves me wanting for more - until I recover and think how hot it was!
overtherainbow
Single
Single

Post by overtherainbow »

Oldbear wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:55 am When I was younger, my degree of horniness made no difference to the quality of or ease to orgasm from PIV, a handjob, or masturbation. As a senior man (with lots of great sex under my belt 😁 ) reaching orgasm is more a matter of relaxing, enjoying, and allowing Mrs. Oldbear’s sexiness and skill as well as my own perfected technique(s) to O.The times of heightened horniness for either of us are far fewer these days. We now encourage each other to seize the moment. That means, solo masturbation if we are apart or me asking for a hand job at anytime. Just this morning, Mrs. Oldbear titillatingly  whispered in my ear as I left for coffee with a friend, “You need me to take care you. Just ask me, anytime!!” Last week, when I was out of town she missed me and took advantage of her horniness to relax and masturbate. When I returned, she shared about her pleasurable success to a great O and it delighted me!In summary, if I’m a little bit horny these days, whether we go for an orgasm via PIV or manual stimulation, I can get there; maybe not as quickly in my younger years, but we probably enjoy the journey more now than ever.
You're such an inspiration, Oldbear! I love how you and Mrs Oldbear relish and enjoy your sex in new ways to suit your stage in life ::clap
Olorin
California King
California King

Post by Olorin »

I don't have to be hornier for a handjob than PIV; when I am interested in sexy-time with DW I prefer PIV sex but love to nake cuddle with her in the shower, or in bed and end with an HJ if she is not in the mood for more.
benny
King bed
King bed

Post by benny »

I do have to be for completion. My desire is PIV so I require a lot of build up and foreplay for a HJ in place of PIV

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Andrew
Double
Double

Post by Andrew »

Handjobs for us are almost always a substitute for PIV.

We found ourselves alone in a forest with no lube, vibrator or birth control? Handy it is. We're taking a shower at a family AirBnB during Christmas time? Time to get handsy.

But most common is just for when DW isn't in the mood and I'm raring to go. We have started to transition to me masturbating in front of her. I'd rather save her time and effort for other things.

Is she good at handjobs? I think so, but considering some of you say you almost prefer them to PIV, then maybe not. I don't mind, because I love PIV and oral.
DesertDweller
Queen bed
Queen bed

Post by DesertDweller »

Nope. Just something we both give to each other. Might be the main course....might just be foreplay.....but a 'horniness level', has little to do with it!
Irnmyk
California King
California King

Post by Irnmyk »

DesertDweller wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:51 am Nope. Just something we both give to each other. Might be the main course....might just be foreplay.....but a 'horniness level', has little to do with it!
This!!!! - the same. Well said.
TheAccountant
Double
Double

Post by TheAccountant »

Not sure how to answer this but it seems like I get them more when I am overly horny and my wife is not. She still seems to enjoy the looks I give her.
LBD
On the floor
On the floor

Post by LBD »

I've had fewer than 10 HJ's to completion by the DW in our almost 30 years together. The last just two days ago. We have this thing we call the "pink glove" that she has used a few times but not in years. Rubber catchers mitt looking thing with long "fuzzies" all over it. When lubed up, it gets the job done fairly easily. She actually purchased it years ago while at some hen party. Along with some strawberry flavored lube - it was pretty nasty actually. It got canned a long time ago.

I was juiced up the other night and she had just shared the fact that she was "overfull" from dinner as part of our pre-bedtime discussion. So in deference to her, I acknowledged her situation and asked if she would mind doing a HJ for me. She obliged and it was good enough. Coconut oil is good for her hands I told her. :) Was it my preference? No. But it was enjoyable enough and she didn't complain nor did she freak out from ejaculate on her hands. That was a bonus. I thanked and kissed her and drifted off to sleep feeling pretty good about the whole deal.
Dumpster fire ever since....but that's another story.
Last edited by LBD on Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance. -Thomas Sowell
::dog

Return to “Hands On”