Special Groups

We have sections you must join to use. You can see the full list here. Most you can join with a click. The medical and pastoral groups require approval.
Note, some groups were not accepting new members properly. That is fixed.

Spanking

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
LovingHimAlways
King bed
King bed

Re: Spanking

Post by LovingHimAlways »

SeekingChange wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:32 pm
MikeS3 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:02 pm I am sorry if this has already been asked, but are there any wives who spank their husbands?
Only in fun for me, and it's not usually sexual fun.... more like I am walking by, see his rump, and *smack*. :mrgreen:
This! I may pop him on the butt as I walk by him but, it usually has nothing to do with sex.
SeekingChange

Post by SeekingChange »

LovingHimAlways wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:55 pm.....it usually has nothing to do with sex.
Or "discipline". ;)
God can change what people do, behavioral patterns that have been in play for decades. He can change what we do to cope, to find comfort, to survive conflict, to count. Rahab had done a same old thing for years... and then she did something new.
LovingHimAlways
King bed
King bed

Post by LovingHimAlways »

SeekingChange wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:57 pm
LovingHimAlways wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:55 pm.....it usually has nothing to do with sex.
Or "discipline". ;)
Exactly! :) Dh will pop me on the butt during foreplay sometimes. It's done in a playful way not a domineering way.
footnassman
Double
Double

Post by footnassman »

My wife, with whom I have been with for almost 40 yrs now, has the most alluring, smackable a$$ that God ever created. It always has been, and it still is, IMO. I cannot be in the same vicinity as her and not want to touch, rub, squeeze or smack it. She never backed away, or recoiled, when I would smack it....always in a playful way, of course. In fact, from the earliest of times, she would usually respond by sticking it out a bit more, or cocking it in an alluring way. This was true of the first 20-22 yrs we were together.

Around age 40, together we began a journey that took us to different places, investigating hidden/unspoken likes and desires between us. Trust in one another, enduring love and unquestionable respect always were keys for us as we would reveal these inner thoughts and desires, discuss the possibility, and often try new things. I am blessed with a VERY willing partner. One avenue on this journey took us into, among other things, incorporating spanking (within limits). It was no surprise to me, given the way she responded to my playful smacks in our entire time together, that she was open to this. We have primarily played with spanking as you would think, my hand on her bottom. We have a small, rubberized version of a cat o' nine tails....and she LOVES it! The "handle" end of this device has a "feather duster" sort of plummage, and the feathers are used to create and totally different feel alternating with the smack.

It is incredibly important, as I picture people aghast at this, to again state that she and I have total trust in, and respect for, one another. I LOVE this woman with all of my being. I would never push past anything that she was not "good with", or enjoying. It isnt inflicted pain, but rather, different sensations the bring about a heightened arousal. It always has much more pleasurable caresses mixed in than it does any smacks. Though these arent things that are incorporated into the majority of LM sessions, she gets turned on when they are.

That is our story and our experience. If it brings about questions, please ask. If it makes you shake your head, remember, different strokes.... If it disgusts you for us, or in us....know that we are quite the loving, "normal", professional couple, deeply committed and in love.

Have a great day.
wbeck135
Single
Single

Post by wbeck135 »

It's a terribly erotic way to be close. Any touching, within our agreed upon boundaries, is pleasurable for both. I have been a bit over aggressive at times, but quickly recognize and apologize and then it's even more fun! But she has such a nice bum I just want to give her a smack :D .

She will smack me, and I do not oppose, but I get more 'pleasure' out of her being aggressive to my front side, more so than my backside. And she gladly obliges (she's power hungry lol).

However, there are times when the mood flips and she's feeling a bit more that she wants me to discipline her. Not merely in the bedroom, but wherever I choose. So, I make sure she gets what she wants.

All within our boundaries.
Boardordie
Single
Single

Post by Boardordie »

stephany96 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:03 pm
MikeS3 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:45 pm
stephany96 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:54 am I also didn’t read through the whole thread, but my husband does spank me if I were to disobey him or as a form of discipline.
I am surprised to read this. I assumed spanking mostly just a fun form of sexual pleasure. Do you enjoy being spanked for discipline?
Spanking for discipline has been a thing on his side of the family. Do I always enjoy it? No, but I was told this is how it would be before marriage.

Growing up in California, one spouse spanking the other out of discipline is not a practice I’m familiar with from my church or upbringing. Just kind of curious as to the reason behind this family practice. Is it the church or culture your husband’s family grew up in? Being from California, things are definitely more progressive out here. Is this type of discipline often? Just seems to put one spouse (in this case the wife) in a subordinate position. Any light you can shed would be helpful.

Thanks!
oldiesradio
Double
Double

Post by oldiesradio »

Personally I just find it silly. Not erotic in the least.

IMO those old snuff photos from the 1950's of full-grown women
spanking each other are just laughably ridiculous.
Horseman1978
Cot
Cot

Post by Horseman1978 »

At times, I have found that measured and aptly timed application of pain by DW to enhance pleasure or prolong edging play, intensifies my orgasm/s.

As an example, she will be performing an edging hand-job, or we will engage in a PIV position where she can stimulate me with her hands while I thrust. When I get right to the edge, she sometimes grabs my testicles and stretches them down... Hard!

If that stretch and squeeze works, she will periodically slap my testicles while they are partially stretched, or even while they hang loosely.

It is technically, a bit painful, but if the slap is properly measured and applied right before climax, it not only stops the climax, allowing edge play to continue, but also sends a shockwave of very different pleasure signals through my lower body. It's tough to describe, and part of me wants to tell her to "go easy", but there's another part that says, "whoa; what was that!".

To me, it's a bit like spicy food; I like hot Thai cuisine and frequently make it too hot to eat more that a couple bites without a break... Yet, I keep coming back for more!

To be clear, she's not hitting me hard enough to damage my testicles, but applying more of a sharp stinging "pat". She laughs and accuses me of being "weird", but we already knew this, so I just tell her to keep smacking me when I near the edge.

When she's teased me leading up to the hand job, or if I've had the visual stimulus that I crave, these "smacking" hand jobs or PIV edging sessions sometimes lead to multiple orgasms for me!

-Horseman1978-
Raymond
Double
Double

Post by Raymond »

SeekingChange wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:42 pm I can show you Scripture that supports spanking children, can you show me Scripture that supports spanking a wife? Off of the top of my head, all the "discipline" passages I can think of are in the context of parent/child or F(f)ather/son. I don't recall any about the husband/wife or Bridegroom/bride. This would point to the fact that the idea that spanking created for spouses to discipline, circling to sexual, is a perversion or distortion of intent.

Yeah definitely not discipline and not domination, well certainly not on the husband I would think.

Return to “Hands On”