Where do you finish?

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
benny
King bed
King bed

Re: Where do you finish?

Post by benny »

Well you know a full report is required lol

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

benny wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:06 am Well you know a full report is required lol

Alrighty then. I’ll see what I can do. :lol:
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
jj1234
Double
Double

Post by jj1234 »

GeorgeB wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:08 am
benny wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:06 am Well you know a full report is required lol

Absolutely- full report! 😂
DesertDweller
King bed
King bed

Post by DesertDweller »

This thread gives me a chuckle..... :)
Something not mentioned, about 'range', is the age factor. That said, my answer to "where do you finish", is 'yes!'. Or maybe was is more correct.
Used to be, that my ejaculations could travel quite a distance. Quite often, when DW would give me a handy while I was lying in bed, I'd splatter the mirror on the headboard. Several shots too! (Glad she found that exciting!)
Due to the fact, that my penis is not rifled, nor does it have sights, the barrel is slightly bent anyway, and I suppose that DW is somewhat nearsighted, targets were pretty well all over. So, besides the headboard, she has managed to actually hit the fan, her own face, among her other parts of her body, as well as my face and all over me as well. :)
We have had many a laugh due to unexpected targets over the years! Neither of us are fans of 'facials', but those accidental ones, were hilarious!
It's no longer of concern these days, as that pressure, as well as volume, are things which diminishes with age, and especially past retirement age!

Lock & load!
GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

jj1234 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:08 am
GeorgeB wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:08 am

Absolutely- full report! 😂
:lol:
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

DesertDweller wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:16 am This thread gives me a chuckle..... :)
Something not mentioned, about 'range', is the age factor. That said, my answer to "where do you finish", is 'yes!'. Or maybe was is more correct.
Used to be, that my ejaculations could travel quite a distance. Quite often, when DW would give me a handy while I was lying in bed, I'd splatter the mirror on the headboard. Several shots too! (Glad she found that exciting!)
Due to the fact, that my penis is not rifled, nor does it have sights, the barrel is slightly bent anyway, and I suppose that DW is somewhat nearsighted, targets were pretty well all over. So, besides the headboard, she has managed to actually hit the fan, her own face, among her other parts of her body, as well as my face and all over me as well. :)
We have had many a laugh due to unexpected targets over the years! Neither of us are fans of 'facials', but those accidental ones, were hilarious!
It's no longer of concern these days, as that pressure, as well as volume, are things which diminishes with age, and especially past retirement age!

Lock & load!
This is awesome and hilarious . I haven’t shot like that since I was a teenager—maybe not even then.
Thomas
Single
Single

Post by Thomas »

benny wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:45 am Squeeze the tip, it's like putting a nozzle on a hose lol.
This should work - according to fundamental physical laws… 😀 Pulling back the skin of the shaft as much as possible during a pause of let’s say 4-5 sec exactly before the PONR and then resume stroking can also increase the range considerably.
GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

Thomas wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:07 am
benny wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:45 am Squeeze the tip, it's like putting a nozzle on a hose lol.
This should work - according to fundamental physical laws… 😀 Pulling back the skin of the shaft as much as possible during a pause of let’s say 4-5 sec exactly before the PONR and then resume stroking can also increase the range considerably.
Good to know. I’ve got some experimenting ahead of me. ;)

Return to “Hands On”