Preferences for a HJ, tactile and/or visual

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Deleted User 2775

Re: Preferences for a HJ, tactile and/or visual

Post by Deleted User 2775 »

Loved your answers! Silk, Satin and lace drive me wild too! … on her or on my erection it both!
Lightbulb
Single
Single

Post by Lightbulb »

This is our primary form of sexuality as my wife doesn’t enjoy or crave PIV or an orgasm for her very often. So we have enjoyed this and dang near perfected them over the years.

I like to see her stroking me, so if it is late night or early morning, I usually want the “sex light” on.

Sometimes I like oil for lube with long deep strokes all the way to the base. She makes a circle with her thumb and first finger that feels great. She will also make sort of a lose fist and “insert” my penis from the pinky side - it feels almost like sliding in to the real thing.

Sometimes I prefer dry - she does sort of a modified tickle - the stimulation isn’t as overwhelming but that’s good when it’s been a while since ejaculation and I want it to last long enough to enjoy. She will switch to firmer fuller strokes when needed to bring about resolution.

We don’t generally have any ornamentation or accessories. I would like to see more of her body but she is usually fully clothed or PJ’d.

We usually get a towel and lay it beside me with just the edge of my body on the edge of the towel. She is usually laying on my right side, me on my back, and she will aim me to the left.
GeorgeB
California King
California King

Post by GeorgeB »

Visual....what do you like to see?
I love watching both of DW’s hands on me in contrast to my size. Sometimes for an added visual treat I’ll add one of my hands on the shaft as well. It looks amazing.

Do you like to have any special enhancements to the appearance? No, but that’s an interesting idea…

Tactile....what do you like to feel???
I like to have as many hands on the shaft as possible. Coconut oil for lube. One hand on my scrotum and possibly a bit of AP too.

Do you use/want to have her use lube? If so, what is your go to lube? Or, do you prefer "dry"? Coconut oil only. Hate other lubes. Would never do it dry. That sounds awful.

Do you have textures that you employ, like silk, nylon, lace right on your erection? Nothing more than what I’ve described, though some of those sound interesting.

Grip? Firm and tight, or soft and loose? All of the above. When close to orgasm I like a really firm grip though.

Ejaculation. How do you handle this? Do you like to watch yourself/him erupt? Where do you TRY TO direct the ejaculate?
My wife loves the eruption. That’s her favorite part and it really turns her on. In fact if she hasn’t had an orgasm yet she’ll usually want one after my ejaculation. She doesn’t try to direct it any particular place—wherever it fires is fine. However, I don’t shoot far, so it mostly ends up on her hands and the towel under me.

Post orgasm....do you continue to play? Do you make your way to wash your hands? Does it make you feel icky, or do you like it?

We usually clean up right away using the towel. She doesn’t usually wash her hands, just wipe them off. She doesn’t mind having my semen on her hands.
C.S. Lewis on Sexuality and Heaven: "Neither men nor women will be asked to throw away weapons they have used victoriously. It is the beaten and the fugitives who throw away their swords. The conquerors sheathe theirs and retain them."
Tantalum
King bed
King bed

Post by Tantalum »

Visual.
For me the best is straddling my wife and her doing it with me watching it. Ejaculating over her breasts (sometimes it goes a big higher too...) No clean up afterwards, just a wet cuddle.
MrMarried
California King
California King

Post by MrMarried »

Preferences?

I would prefer her to be naked, and if not, not to be wearing anything or much on the lower half so I can have some skin contact with my legs and her legs. I don't have any preference for nail polish or stuff like that.

Like like eye contact, smiles, and sexy interested looks while it is going on.

Post-orgasm, I like her to keep on stroking. I used to feel that uncomfortable sensitivity, and often would like her to play with that, but now it is rare that I feel the slightest bit of that, but it can feel good after orgasm if she keeps on going for a while.

I want her to wash her hands. Sometimes she'll wipe them with tissue, then use her cell phone when it is all done. that's a bit gross to me. Sometimes I've cleaned her cell phone after seeing her do that.
Tantalum
King bed
King bed

Post by Tantalum »

A more detailed answer:

I like the sight of my wife's naked body, her hand wrapped around my penis and it's a huge turn-on for me to see myself ejaculate on her body.

Do you like to watch while you receive, or give, a HJ, or do you not look specifically at your (husband's) erection while her(your) hand strokes it?

DW tends to spend some of the time looking at my face and some of the time looking at my erection.
Do you like to have any special enhancements to the appearance? Nail polish, jewelry, bracelets, gloves, etc?
No, nothing special.

Difficult to describe... I think the extra pleasure is in the visual element.

Do you use/want to have her use lube? If so, what is your go to lube? Or, do you prefer "dry"?

No, we don't use any lubes but fortunately I am not circumcised, so the action mostly involves DW rolling my foreskin over the head of my penis and then back again.

Do you have textures that you employ, like silk, nylon, lace right on your erection?

No. I like her wearing black thigh-highs but they don't play a part in the action.

Grip? Firm and tight, or soft and loose?

Medium. DW used to be very gentle but after many years together, she's found the perfect grip. I tend to help her - as I'm getting close to climax and I would like to increase the stimulation I thrust against her movements and that gives her a signal to also increase her grip a bit.

Ejaculation. How do you handle this? Do you like to watch yourself/him erupt? Where do you TRY TO direct the ejaculate?

It's changed over the years. When we were first married, we were quite shy I used to lie on my back with DW propped up on her elbow and gently playing with me, so my eruption ended up on my chest. Then after a few years we became quite comfortable with each other and I told DW I wanted to ejaculate on her and she was happy about that. So now I either stand by the bed with her lying down or I straddle her. She tends to direct the spurt on her breast. Sometimes it ends up on her neck and face and she is OK with that too. She is very quiet normally but sometimes she makes a little "ah" noise.

Post orgasm....do you continue to play? Do you make your way to wash your hands? Does it make you feel icky, or do you like it?

No, not really. Post orgasm we usually have a "wet" cuddle. These days we tends to clean up with a handkerchief that's under the pillow for that purpose. When we were first married, we didn't even do that. It doesn't make any of us feel icky. I actually like it, DW says having my sperm on her body feels intimate.
1LuckyHusband
Single
Single

Post by 1LuckyHusband »

Most of the time she's laying beside me, nibbling my ear and whispering naughty stuff to me. But there are times when she'll kneel beside me while I lay on my back, she'll take her top off and bounce with each stroke. 🤤

Do you like to have any special enhancements to the appearance?
Not really

She lightly traces my thighs, balls and shaft. She gives a thorough handjob! Periodically she'll tug on my balls (which gets me horny) and she'll pull my shaft down like a catapult (which gets me very hard).

Do you use/want to have her use lube? If so, what is your go to lube? Or, do you prefer "dry"?
Usually dry, just uses the skin on my shaft to stroke up and down. Sometimes for something different, she'll use coconut oil. If we can't do PIV for a period of time, she'll lay on her back with her legs open, lube up my cock and I'll thrust into her hand and cum all over her stomach.

Do you have textures that you employ, like silk, nylon, lace right on your erection?
Not usually. Unless she's wearing lingerie and teases me with it.

Grip?
Rotate between medium grip strokes and light tracing... then when getting close, maintain medium grip 'til it pops

Most of the time I hold it in. I can squeeze my leg muscles in such a way that it prevents ejaculation while still giving me a great orgasm. The pressure that builds up feels amazing, lasts longer than cumming, and doesn't make a mess. A few drips may come out. That being said, full ejaculation feels better for sure. I've also noticed that if I don't let myself ejaculate, I'm still pretty horny the next day. So it's like nutting lets out the testosterone or something. Who knows.

Lately I've been trying to ejaculate more so that the Mrs gets more experience with cum and hopefully learns to love it, rather than think it's icky.

I love it when she's laying next to me and I've been taken to that mountain top, she's kept pumping 'til I give her the signal to slow down and then she lays there just holding my member and balls. We can nuzzle or talk, but her keeping her hand there is so comforting!
Just a boy in love with the most amazing woman I know.
stagdoe
Double
Double

Post by stagdoe »

I'll weigh in on this
I love seeing her legs stroking up and down mine.

Do you like to have any special enhancements to the appearance?
I go nuts for shiny sheer pantyhose on her.

So usually we lay on our sides facing each other. She'll jack me off, while gliding her leg up and down the length of mine, playing footsie, and stroking my balls with her knee. I'm absolutely weak for the silky ticklish feeling of her pantyhose as she does this.

I'm usually seeping enough on my own. Rarely do we use any lube

I'll try to hold off and draw it out. Don't want it over too soon, unless she's getting impatient. I let her aim it. When I go, I just hang on for the ride. I see how long I can take it. Most of the time I have to stop her because its so sexy, I really can't handle all the pleasure post-orgasm. its a complete lower-body experience. Her pantyhosed legs rubbing on mine, her hand(s) jacking away. I'll echo what a few of you said. It feels so good, it's downright Naughty!

The best is when we just lay there and chat. Me naked, her leg draped over mine slowly caressing. She often asks what was the thing that put me over the edge. Sometimes it was something she said. Or the way she did something. Or a memory I had.

Return to “Hands On”