DW finishing HJ

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
overtherainbow
Single
Single

Re: DW finishing HJ

Post by overtherainbow »

After being uncomfortable giving me HJs for many years, DW has recently taken on the challenge (much to my delight). She's become really good at it. At the point of no return, she tends to tighten and hold, so I can thrust if I want to. It works great, anyway!
Fairfield
Cot
Cot

Post by Fairfield »

DW will sometimes finish me this way.
I like when she softly strokes me for 10-5 seconds then 2 or 3 firm strokes then stops holding a firm grip on my head for 15-20 seconds. Then release and repeat.
Sometimes when she releases me I will have what we call a 'mini' where I will partially ejaculate but not reach O. Very intense for me.
We do this 2-3 times until I give her the signal to keep going for the final O.
KatieMarie
King bed
King bed

Post by KatieMarie »

I just listen to what he tells me feels good. Don’t overthink it.
Sue Lindsey
Single
Single

Post by Sue Lindsey »

I maintain speed and my normal grip. I love to watch his reaction as it builds.

Last night I gave a slow HJ laying next to him, nothing crazy, but I loved watching him enjoy it and then finishing all over his chest. Afterward, my hand stays there until he goes soft, with no sudden movements.

Major mistake, we forgot a washcloth last night, used a bunch of tissues. Wash cloth nearby has been great afterwards to clean up.
footnassman
California King
California King

Post by footnassman »

My wife varies things in early to middle stages. This question was when reaching the PONR, she maintains whatever got me there, speed wise. Since she knows my strong preference for this, she will firm up her grip on me and makes sure that her finger tips rub, or "dance over" the head right at the end. She will keep this up through the entirety of my orgasm, then continue, while slowing down and easing her grip as I ride the wave down. She will maintain a hold on me and run her fingers over me, even intentionally making a show of playing with the mess she just made of me...she knows this is a huge visual thrill for me and enjoys showing it off for me on her hands and fingers.
Sue Lindsey
Single
Single

Post by Sue Lindsey »

I also like to play with the mess afterward - I think it is a turn-on for DH. I don't go crazy but run my hands through it a bit.
Catalyst
Single
Single

Post by Catalyst »

Sue Lindsey wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:41 am I also like to play with the mess afterward - I think it is a turn-on for DH. I don't go crazy but run my hands through it a bit.
That is very nice! What does your husband do when you do that? Is there any communication involved?
Sue Lindsey
Single
Single

Post by Sue Lindsey »

He does not say much, not a lot of movement on my end, but slight movement of hands through the mess afterwards until it gets sticky and cold (LOL)
MrMarried
California King
California King

Post by MrMarried »

Liverr wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:24 pm Question for other DW's (but DH's are encouraged to answer too) ... when giving DH  a hand job (and not a quickie- but passionate and/or erotic play time), as he is reaching PONR .... do you slow down hand speed, maintain same speed or speed up to facilitate his O and ejaculation?

And also during  that sequence of events, does your grip loosen, stay same or tighten?

Lastly, once he is done, do you continue your handy work to induce some past-O tease/torture or not ?.
When I was younger, I could get sensitive after a good, thorough hand job. But when I was sensitive, I have needed to have been tied up, legs tied open and hands tied away somewhere to allow her to do some proper post-O torture. Then I got to the point where I could be sensitive, but not so much that I'd block her hands, and since the sensation was diminished, I usually had the self-control to receive it. I'd ask her to continue. These days, sometimes it just feels good if she keeps going afterward, and maybe I will be a tiny bit hyper-sensitive on occasion. I still ask her to keep going after ejaculation.

If I weren't into hyper-sensitive stimulation, I'd probably go for lessening the pressure on the head and slowing down stimulation, but keeping a good 'anchor' with the other hand at the base of the penis. I do like that, and it feels good to be held for a while after ejaculation, too.

Return to “Hands On”