Measuring the ‘Mess’

Use of hands on each other for foreplay or climax. This section is not about self-stimulation.
Forum rules
Post in this section can be seen by guests and search engines.
Midwestguy
Single
Single

Re: Measuring the ‘Mess’

Post by Midwestguy »

Years ago I was told by nurse that my volume was slightly over 6ml and was above average, but within normal range.
Guybrush
Double
Double

Post by Guybrush »

When I was quite a few years younger, and around the time I had to provide a sample for a sperm count (as DW wanted help with conceiving) I produced some samples into containers which I took to a local pathology lab. With some extra containers and with a syringe I measured the amount a couple of times. The amounts, as I remember varied between about 3 and 5mls (around a teaspoonful).
I understand that semen volume maxes out after about 3 days after last orgasm - it won't build up if a person doesn't have sex for two weeks.
Horseman1978
Double
Double

Post by Horseman1978 »

If it's been over 48 hours and I've had plenty of water, it's easily a tablespoon or better. Yes, I know 3 teaspoons is a tablespoon.

When DW edges me during one of those extended weekend morning HJ's, I can easily have it on my pillow, running now my chest and al over her hands; it's pretty ridiculous.

She calls it "horse juice" lol

Return to “Hands On”